Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Searching german speaking project manager/marketing manger

Discussion on Searching german speaking project manager/marketing manger within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Searching german speaking project manager/marketing manger

Good afternoon,

i am searching for a german speaking person, who is able to help us expand in germany.
We are a company which sells wholesale Gamekeys and Vouchers and are currently based in UK. We have a german partner, however obviously he can't do it all alone.
So what we are searching for is somebody who is able to speak english AND german and also able to work efficient from his/her computer from his office/home or wherever.
Our whole project will be presented to you by our german partner, so you don't have to speak english at that point, however afterwards it's important that you also stay in touch with me via Email or Skype/ICQ etc.

You need about 1-2 hours per day for the whole project, as you are working with my german partner you should also be able to work in a team. You don't have to work on the weekends, however we would appreciate some marketing ideas from you as well in your free time.

We pay quite well and you can earn more if you do more - easy as that. Of course we will talk about that in detail.

If you are interested and you're able to speak german AND english and you furthermore are interested in doing something project managing type, please contact me through the PM system or via Email/Skype. Just drop me your ID.

Edit: if this is not the right section - I am sorry ^^
Old 02/15/2017, 18:24   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
eager to elevate

Received Thanks: 2,784
Arrow Off Topic -> Trading

#moved.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/15/2017, 19:28   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2831
Please send me some more Informations via PM
Old 02/15/2017, 19:42   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 180/0/1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennox_broncox View Post
Good afternoon,

i am searching for a german speaking person, who is able to help us expand in germany.
We are a company which sells wholesale Gamekeys and Vouchers and are currently based in UK. We have a german partner, however obviously he can't do it all alone.
So what we are searching for is somebody who is able to speak english AND german and also able to work efficient from his/her computer from his office/home or wherever.
Our whole project will be presented to you by our german partner, so you don't have to speak english at that point, however afterwards it's important that you also stay in touch with me via Email or Skype/ICQ etc.

You need about 1-2 hours per day for the whole project, as you are working with my german partner you should also be able to work in a team. You don't have to work on the weekends, however we would appreciate some marketing ideas from you as well in your free time.

We pay quite well and you can earn more if you do more - easy as that. Of course we will talk about that in detail.

If you are interested and you're able to speak german AND english and you furthermore are interested in doing something project managing type, please contact me through the PM system or via Email/Skype. Just drop me your ID.

Edit: if this is not the right section - I am sorry ^^
Sent you a private message. You can also contact me on Skype if you want!

Greetings
Old 02/15/2017, 19:42   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 5
Im also interested and know how to do marketing. Add my Skype =)
Old 02/15/2017, 20:20   #6

Thanks Mod for moving it into the right topic.

Guys, if you are interested, just PM me with your details or contact info.
I can't really look into this thread all the time.

Cheers lads

bump