Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

atlantica char level 129 with dmo(requirement)need trade fast

Discussion on atlantica char level 129 with dmo(requirement)need trade fast within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
atlantica char level 129 with dmo(requirement)need trade fast

want to trade my level 130 atlantica char with your digimon masters online account with requirement

-any level
-must be from seraphimon/leviamon
-must be hikari/takeru/sora
-must have 50+ digi

in my atlantica have 1b++
house, mount and wings
also have many coin for acong rewards at rome

can whatsapp me 0139220387/ pm me here
tyvm

bumping

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to change job cave Level requirement?
03/29/2015 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
How to change job cave Level requirement Help?
UK5 Level requirement
09/28/2011 - CrossFire - 6 Replies
Vielleicht haben es die meisten schon erfahren. Hab es eben erst auf FB entdeckt... http://www.image-load.net/users/public/images/HTa 7h5crgF.jpg Quelle: Facebook Ich persönlich halte nicht viel davon. In meinen Augen ist das wieder so ein amateurhafter Versuch, Hacker zu stoppen. Gruß~
Edit Pt/ Level requirement!
05/01/2010 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 8 Replies
ok guyz this is my 1st post so this means that im a leecher b4 but ill try 2 help ^^ ill teach this to you but promise me not to abuse it cuz this may lead 4 u 2 be banned @_@ we dont want that dont we? so lets get started
Help! My unsolved bug. Skillbooks level requirement bug.
01/13/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
Please help me of this unsolved bug of my server. Some of the skillbooks don't work even though I reached the required level requirement. Sometimes when my character reaches a couple of levels further and when I tried the skillbook it works. And also I can right-click some skillbooks even though I have not yet reached the required level. I already copied the modified itemetc.csv from my server to my client's shared folder but it still does not work. I guess another file might be...