Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trade over PayPal doesnt work

Discussion on Trade over PayPal doesnt work within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trade over PayPal doesnt work

Hello,
I wanted to buy an Account from a Seller and send 55€ to him. Furthermore he received the money and now comes the problem. If he wants to do smth with the money he gets an error "We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now". Do you know a solution for this problem?

P.S: He was able to refund the money and send it back, but he cant do anything else with it.
Old 11/26/2015, 14:00   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

contact the Paypal support
Old 11/26/2015, 14:04   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 306/0/4
He might not be verified.
Old 11/26/2015, 14:04   #4

He said everything is verified.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
MY Bot doesnt work :/
12/17/2014 - Seafight - 2 Replies
d
MY Bot doesnt work:(
08/15/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
HAy Guys ;) Im on the Silkroad Private server SZSC and i have the newest patch 1.680! And i have all programms for the d-bot. I start all the programm and so on.. And then i login and on the bot programm are no skills ,buffs or so on,, my bot doesnt work :( if i push on the start button , nothing happend.
L2W doesnt work?? help please
03/31/2010 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
hello, ive been playing L2Dreams for 2months now and i wanted to take it somewhat easier! so i looked up some bots and i couldnt find anything except L2Walker, so i googled and googled and now im on my 3th day of googling and i still dont know how to use it... i foun dout that the ip from the server was: 174.120.165.10:2106 or 174.120.134.186:777 one of em is probably from login server? i also downloaded a english version of L2Walker in game "version 2.13" and it had an bypass so i...
it just doesnt seem to work
05/30/2009 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
well i hate sounding like a nub but i cant figure out tmme... i got it, then i launched it... but.... i cant get the data files to open with it... if u can give me help its greatly appricated thank you :)
SV doesnt want to work well
06/09/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Hi, well sv is really a nice programm and it works fine, when i just use it while beeing on desktop or playing another CO client. BUT when i m doing anything else like playing another game, such as Warcraft 3 or wow then SV seems to get really lazy and doesnt do things so smooth running. So sometimes it just stay for some seconds or more and take the hits of the monsters. And NO my hardware is good (high end & and i m not even running too many COs) Anybody else exprienced things like...