Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[PSF Account] interesting...

Discussion on [PSF Account] interesting... within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[PSF Account] interesting...

Selling Colonel Brown Background

Guns = Unlimited Engraving PSG1
- Unlimited Gold AK47
- UZI
- FA-MAS
- M110 SASS
- RemingtonM870
- Desperado
- Compact M945
(Bombs)

(note: PSF only)

Anyone Interested message me at Yahoo Messenger..
This is my Email add
(please ung matino kausap sana)
Old 12/05/2009, 04:11   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
pa pasa po sa pwede ba?
Old 12/05/2009, 04:19   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 25
Received Thanks: 2,469
Moved
SF Hacks/Bots > Black Market

Selling Stuffs must be Place on the Black market

* Please Talk in English

Similar Threads Similar Threads
looks interesting
03/19/2010 - Heroes of Newerth - 4 Replies
i want try this game.. but i missed a registrations send me one key pls [email protected]
Something interesting
10/10/2009 - Aion - 0 Replies
If you're like me and many other people that play Aion, you notice that there is some pretty serious lag & rubber banding at times. A friend and I, while writing the base stage for our proxy bot, came to realize something. Just to test out the socket system, I logged into Aion via proxy(which was just acting to catch all incoming data via a local socket, then forward it onto the Aion servers) and figured I would get stuck at the server select screen because all I did was connect to the...
Sbot Account .. Interesting offer ..
01/31/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies
as u see,the whole thread goes around sbot account , the only reason i request sbot account that i don't have paypal account hear my offer , if u have bot account , and u can share it with me am playing in server , i have several accounts there , if u are still low lvl or something , bored from the server u are in atm or u want to start the whole thing . am pretty sure u can start with me , i can power farm u , then power lvl u, we can start our own gold botters also if u are trustful...
Something interesting that i came across
10/11/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 4 Replies
Well i dont know if this has been posted or not but anywayz im just going to share it. While mining i found something weird that happen, i had just got a gem and i clicked on it as if i was going to move it to another slot and my miner mine like an ore and the same gem appear again in my inventory but i was still holding onto the gem and so i could set the gem into my inventory and it appear as if i had duplicated the gem........sadly, wen another ore was mine one copy of the gem disappear and...