Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Summoners War ACC

Discussion on Summoners War ACC within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Summoners War ACC

Hello guys !

I would like to sell my 40 lvl account. I don't have time to play so I decided to sell it.
The account comes with e-mail (gmail).
Here is the list of my monsters :

6* Lushen
6* Sophia

5* Verdehille
5* Water Pierret but not awakened (just few med med magic left to drop for awakening)
5* Raoq
5* Rina
5* Orochi
5* Fire beast archer awakened
5* Megan
5* 2x water imp
5* Water Inferno
5* Light bearman
5* Wind bear
5* Fire death knight but not awakened
5* Neal

4* Rakaja
4* Shannon
4* 2x wind bear
4* Konnaya
4* Dark viking
4* wind Kobold Bomber but not awakened
4* wind Phantom Thief but not awakened
4* Fire joker but not awakened
4* Light imp
4* wind vampire
4* fire bomber

They have good runes. Some of them are +15, or 6* .

I accept only money. I don't need another accounts etc. If you are interested make me an offer.
Old 03/11/2015, 20:19   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
pn me with your price

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Summoners War
08/21/2014 - Smartphones - 1 Replies
Moin :D Ich spiele seit ca 5 Tagen das Spiel "Summoners War". Ich muss sagen, dass ich dieses Spiel jedem wärmstens ans Herz legen kann. Es macht wahnsinnig viel Spaß. Eine Frage mal an die, die es spielen : Ich habe Probleme 3* Monster zu Farmen. Meine meisten Monster sind auf max level und ich kann diese nicht entwickeln, da ich keine 3er Monster droppe. Kann mir jemand helfen? Was kauft man am besten mit glory Points? Wollte eig auf mystical scrolls sparen Könnt mich adden...
Hello Summoners
07/17/2013 - Say Hello - 1 Replies
Hello summoners? Have you visited my elo boost thread? I need some vouches if someone could help me
Welcome to the summoners rift
03/18/2013 - Say Hello - 2 Replies
Hello guys, I'm new here and I play League of Legends :)
Summoners
08/28/2008 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
why does everyone hate us? im lvl 111 and everyone hates my guts cos im a summmoner, so i made a knight, now im loved. but my summy just wants to be killed and gang raped once i flag, anyone else a summoner and always gets teamed??
How to bot with summoners ?
05/25/2006 - Lineage 2 - 12 Replies
I hope this question was not put before ... As in teh title:How the hell do you bot with summoners ? well i check follow attack and selected attack but it attacks only if i select something... That was problem number one ..number two: How do i use summon's skill ? because if u click the Pet Skill you only have Recharge if self mana is <something% well...that's only boxter ...what if i want to use Unicorn Merrow ? Third..last but not least ..i managed to Auto Attack by attacking bots with...