Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 17:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Summoners

Discussion on Summoners within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Summoners

why does everyone hate us? im lvl 111 and everyone hates my guts cos im a summmoner, so i made a knight, now im loved. but my summy just wants to be killed and gang raped once i flag, anyone else a summoner and always gets teamed??
Old 08/25/2008, 17:48   #2

summoners are only hated during lvl 90 and 105, the crevice lvsl. they suck in dps, so nobody needs them. if u train on maps, it will be better. everybody loves summoners for luring maze,aqua or 130 maps.

another reson is that many summoners train afk on the maps
Old 08/25/2008, 22:29   #3

elite*gold: 20
@ addbe, No thats unlike not hate. Summoner dont go afk at high level. If your high lvl you would know.

No one really hate summy. Its just an easy target as in pet. People always try to be cool by pking flag target. I am a summy and i have never got jumped.
Old 08/25/2008, 23:50   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by x3v1Lx View Post
why does everyone hate us? im lvl 111 and everyone hates my guts cos im a summmoner, so i made a knight, now im loved. but my summy just wants to be killed and gang raped once i flag, anyone else a summoner and always gets teamed??
I hate summs when they are trying that stupid pking trick with grewpain .
Old 08/26/2008, 06:57   #5

elite*gold: 115
lol.. i know when i see a summoner thats my level or below and has a pet out.. i always attack it.. unless there some level 110+ or sumthin.. but ya i only attack summoners cuz its funny when there pet attacks and then they get pwned.. =/ o well tho, personally i like playing a summoner, just like to pk them for fun
Old 08/26/2008, 20:29   #6

I donīt hate them, but i dont like them

They are boring AS HELL to lvl
Old 08/27/2008, 09:27   #7

I totally agree case. although i do like Pking them >: )
Old 08/28/2008, 15:28   #8

I am a summoner and I got PKed at least two times a day in the beginning