Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Trade Warface code

Discussion on Trade Warface code within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Trade Warface code

Hi. Recently I received a 150 USD code for Warface . I received it with my graphics card. Since I don't play that game I have no use for the code but I don't want to waste it . I am willing to trade the code for another code on Steam for one or two of the following games :
-Max Payne 3
-GTA IV Complete Edition
-Saints Row IV
-Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag
-Test Drive Unlimited II
-Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
-Call of Duty Ghosts
-Call of Duty Black Ops 2

I will give the code to the one that offers 2 codes for the games that I've listed above. I want 2 just because I don't want to trade 150 dollars on a 5 dollar game .

Old 07/03/2014, 11:33   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Noob, Warface is F2P!!!

Old 07/07/2014, 14:29   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Add me on Steam: Xtalshooter and u will get one game of these.

« Origin acc Bf4 Bf3 Bf BC2 und paar mehr SUCHE PAYSAFECARD | Only for request :) »

Similar Threads
Free Warface Code!
06/17/2014 - Freebies - 0 Replies
Yo, i dont play warface anymore and got a code for warface as an excuse for having server problems! Code: XGwjptAkeTU4z Gives you: - 5-day VIP booster - 10 Resurrection Coins
[Selling] Nvidia F2P-Bundle Code (HoN/PoE/Warface)
04/14/2014 - Path of Exile Trading - 1 Replies
Hab zu meiner neue Grafikkarte so ein schicken Bundle-Code bekommen, der euch 50$ für jedes Spiel (Heroes of Newerth, Path of Exile und Warface) gewährt. Natürlich will ich keine 150$ (110$) dafür haben. Macht mir einfach mal ein Angebot ;) push push
Trade Neverwinder and MARVEL HEROES Code for Warframe Code
12/03/2013 - Trading - 3 Replies
As the Title say, i have a Nvidea Code for this 2 games. Neverwinter 1 Million Astral Diamonds (worth £17) and Marvel Heros 2600 Gold (worth £17) i give them away for Warframe Codes or Paypal Cash or Paysavecards or elite gold.:pimp: das ganze nochmal in Deutsch Neverwinter Coder und Marvel Heros Code gegen Warframe Code oder auch gegen etwas anderes :)
[Trade] Want to trade Gsg9 Nasus skin code for other skincodes!
12/05/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey i got a Gsg9 Nasus skincode from Gamescom i want to trade it for any other skincodes :) .... here is a pic http://i.epvpimg.com/mlQFf.jpg edit: its my really first trade...i didnt know where to trade my code...then i found this awesome trade page ]
[Trade][Limited Edition] address for no cast time trade with your [C++ code] wallhack
09/16/2012 - Cabal Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hello elitepvpers, do you have wallhack? if you want to trade with my address for increase attack speed a.k.a. no cast time :) Clarification: No Cast time : lets you do damage much faster than just using skills normally/ it's increase your attack speed & it's very useful for Fast Skill XP (e.g. BL Death Tempest Casting Time: 3.0 sec change to 0.1 sec for fast attack ) ------------------------------------- #Trade closed : i've found by myself