Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

lv80 BloodRaider-Eyrda

Discussion on lv80 BloodRaider-Eyrda within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
lv80 BloodRaider-Eyrda

hi i want to sell a lv80 BloodRaider on eyrda. It has lv1 wings(132 Chroma), lv30+ mastery, lv20+ resistances, lv60 soul tree for now but will go grow, WG waist weapon and shoulders rest is tok. 50k base hp 5.5k base attack 300% c.damage with no IDs, 170% c.defense 10%+ c.dodge etc -only with lv3 gems and missing a twilight 3. has 12/12 boots rest is 9/12. alot of lv1 gems in bag. good ones such as shatters goldsparks twilights crystallines. some lv2 and 3 gems also. im looking for either in game diamonds, or money through paypal. PM me on here or email me at if you're interested.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
eyrda priest lv80
04/09/2014 - Trading - 0 Replies
hi im looking to sell a lv80 priest has talent swap for divine/glacial, 150+ chroma lv70 purple arena gear 4/8 12/12 pieces of gear over 2k 3s score has enough jewels of the brave for first piece of season2 purple arena gear 2 mounts which are combat panther and sun lord and a flying mount. lv30+ masteries lv20+ res's.. decent pets one with 10/10/10..message me on here if your interested or email me at [email protected]
Lv80 winged vamp eyrda
01/16/2014 - Trading - 0 Replies
hi im looking to sell/trade my lv80 inferno vamp on eyrda.. like it says its lv80 has this season blue arena gear close to 700 mastery around 130 chroma 2.1k arena score in 3s 2 land mounts including the truffullufugus and hellblazer and a bloodthirster. already started saving up jewels of the brave and currently have 115. im lloking for money through paypal or trading for a lv4 winged toon on Aria private server, shards on that server or aria tokens on that server..pm me with an offer or deal...
WTB MM on eyrda!!
09/21/2013 - Trading - 1 Replies
i WTB a lv74+ MM thats crappy for in game gold or account trade!! PM me on here!!
WTB sin Eyrda 65+
08/12/2012 - Forsaken World - 0 Replies
i'd like to buy sin 65+ or warrior 65+ and it must be in eyrda! write to [email protected]