Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lv80 winged vamp eyrda

Discussion on Lv80 winged vamp eyrda within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lv80 winged vamp eyrda

hi im looking to sell/trade my lv80 inferno vamp on eyrda.. like it says its lv80 has this season blue arena gear close to 700 mastery around 130 chroma 2.1k arena score in 3s 2 land mounts including the truffullufugus and hellblazer and a bloodthirster. already started saving up jewels of the brave and currently have 115. im lloking for money through paypal or trading for a lv4 winged toon on Aria private server, shards on that server or aria tokens on that server..pm me with an offer or deal or email me at ty