Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

sell ts2 chars for ts1 gold

Discussion on sell ts2 chars for ts1 gold within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
sell ts2 chars for ts1 gold

well since my ts2 chars arent saying any1 got some ts1 gold i got a m11 gauin and a m2 nanjin on aiera ts2 so if u interested add my msn

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Are you allowed to sell chars here?
04/28/2010 - Runescape Trading - 3 Replies
well if you are allowed to sell characters here I got a lvl 119 with 99 attack and strength and 9m for sale.
Sell Chars EU 3
04/08/2010 - Archlord Trading - 13 Replies
I have a 9x Sorc, and a 9x Ranger on EU3 (Brumhart + Gaiahon) Ranger Pics: Sorry I didn't have time to take a lot of pictures, I do not have archlord installed on my PC, I had to take them at a mates house. Imageshack - ranger1p.png http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/4147/ranger2.p ng Imageshack - ranger3.png
Want To Sell or TRade some chars and gold on Sparta
08/03/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
First of all i have some chars to sell and some to trade :P here it goes First of all a blader female lvl 64 on sparta to trade for a nuker on pluto lvl 60+ naked also my char is naked and it has a 56 bow on pluto and also has a 52 wizzard on sparta :) it has a piking pet on the account and a blade and a shield npc i think anyway i call it naked :P Second to trade 150 mil from an account on sparta for 150 mil gold on pluto only trade in this case thnx :) And third a lvl 76 Glavier with...