Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Want To Sell or TRade some chars and gold on Sparta

Discussion on Want To Sell or TRade some chars and gold on Sparta within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Want To Sell or TRade some chars and gold on Sparta

First of all i have some chars to sell and some to trade :P here it goes

First of all a blader female lvl 64 on sparta to trade for a nuker on pluto lvl 60+ naked also my char is naked and it has a 56 bow on pluto and also has a 52 wizzard on sparta it has a piking pet on the account and a blade and a shield npc i think anyway i call it naked :P

Second to trade 150 mil from an account on sparta for 150 mil gold on pluto only trade in this case thnx

And third a lvl 76 Glavier with clothe money piking pet +5 glavie clothe +4+5 and more items and stuff for 60$ or trade for full int spear on pluto

thnx all leave msgs here and i will contact u thank you

scammers be aware
Old 08/01/2008, 15:32   #2

bump bump still up for grabs
Old 08/03/2008, 16:56   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hi bro i want the glaver one that my email thax
Closed Thread