Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ultimate Naruto account

Discussion on Ultimate Naruto account within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ultimate Naruto account

I want to trade a games.la account vip7 level 79 Main Nin, kakashi, yagura, karin and gai, enough books to buy itachi at 80 and goldsouls for tsunade ! Want to have an joyfun account eu with same build same vip level and ranked as 2 as my account in games.la

Pm me when interested

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Naruto Ultimate games.la VIP 6 vs. Naruto Joyfun
04/12/2014 - Browsergames Trading - 1 Replies
Trade my games.la Account which is VIP 6, lvl 86 vs. an Account from Naruto Joyfun EU Server, must be Vip 6 too. Crew is: Main Genjutsu, Kakashi, Itachi, Sasori, Maito Gai. Other informations via PM.
[WTS]Ultimate Naruto Account
04/09/2014 - Browsergames Trading - 2 Replies
Selling an account in server #5 of joyfun server ultimate naruto. Looking for 300usd. Ranked #3 in on the server. Has Golden Sasuke, golden Young kakashi, loads of jades, golden Deidara, and Xmas event star sakura. Also with lots of silver a large supply of hokage proofs. Price is negotiable. PM for proof or more information. Thanks,
[Selling] WTS Ultimate NAruto Account lvl 104
03/15/2014 - Trading - 1 Replies
Hello I want to sell my Naruto account Im VIP7 lvl 104 6 tail top 3 got Sennin Naruto Hashirama Tobirama Sasori Sage Kabuto and many more the account worth about 1250$ but I only want 200$ if any of you are interest you can mail me or send me a text 4189050799
[Selling] Ultimate Naruto Account
01/09/2014 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
I'm currently selling my Ultimate Naruto Account - JoyFun - US Server 10 Currently lvl71 with Upgraded Sasuke, and Kakashi. I'm VIP6. Top10 in Arena ranking and Battlepoint ranking. Top guild of the server Defending Konoha for 4 days in a row now, vs other 9 guild.
Ultimate naruto top 2 account lvl 81
01/05/2014 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys i'm selling top 2 acc vip 6 close to 7 on game.joyfun.com i'm top 2 team itachi kakashi main kisame + 1 more day till tsunade on s5 who's interested pm me or on skype malis171 or mail [email protected] or fb Cojocari Dumitru (Cluj) price 400$ (neg)