Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ultimate Naruto Account

Discussion on Ultimate Naruto Account within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ultimate Naruto Account

I'm currently selling my Ultimate Naruto Account - JoyFun - US Server 10

Currently lvl71 with Upgraded Sasuke, and Kakashi.

I'm VIP6.

Top10 in Arena ranking and Battlepoint ranking.

Top guild of the server Defending Konoha for 4 days in a row now, vs other 9 guild.

Im vice chairman of the guild.

1#, 2#, and 4# ranking players are guild mates, not counting with the top20.

Have lots of lvl4, lvl5 and lvl6 jades on my ninjas.

Reason I'm selling, is because I'm from Europe and want to start over in an Europe server.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS]Ultimate Naruto Account
04/09/2014 - Browsergames Trading - 2 Replies
Selling an account in server #5 of joyfun server ultimate naruto. Looking for 300usd. Ranked #3 in on the server. Has Golden Sasuke, golden Young kakashi, loads of jades, golden Deidara, and Xmas event star sakura. Also with lots of silver a large supply of hokage proofs. Price is negotiable. PM for proof or more information. Thanks,
Ultimate naruto top 2 account lvl 81
01/05/2014 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys i'm selling top 2 acc vip 6 close to 7 on game.joyfun.com i'm top 2 team itachi kakashi main kisame + 1 more day till tsunade on s5 who's interested pm me or on skype malis171 or mail [email protected] or fb Cojocari Dumitru (Cluj) price 400$ (neg)
[Selling] Ultimate naruto top 2 account lvl 81
01/04/2014 - Browsergames Trading - 1 Replies
Hi guys i'm selling top 2 acc vip 6 close to 7 on game.joyfun.com i'm top 2 team itachi kakashi main kisame + 1 more day till tsunade on s5 who's interested pm me or on skype malis171 or mail [email protected] or fb Cojocari Dumitru (Cluj) 350$
[Selling] Ultimate naruto account sale
01/03/2014 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
Ultimate naruto account sale Ultimate naruto account sale Ultimate naruto account sale naruto.games.la Hey I have decided to leave the game but I’ve also chosen to sell my account at the price of 95 euros ONLY!!( I’ve spent way more I’m almost vip 7) My account is vip 6 lvl 78 Name : yellow ninja
[Selling] Ultimate naruto account sale
01/01/2014 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
Ultimate naruto account sale naruto.games.la Hey I have decided to leave the game but I’ve also chosen to sell my account at the price of 95 euros ONLY!!( I’ve spent way more I’m almost vip 7) My account is vip 6 lvl 78 Name : yellow ninja Characters : Genjutsu user , Sasori, Kakashi, Sasuke, Sakura, Naruto, Maito guy , Karin and Danzo If your interested send me a mail message Thanks and Have a good time !