Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Wildstar Beta Key, Full Access

Discussion on WTS Wildstar Beta Key, Full Access within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Wildstar Beta Key, Full Access

Hello,

I am selling one of my friend invite keys, add me to skype if you are interested: wolxlord

Only verified Paypal users will be accepted.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Wildstar beta access
01/21/2014 - Trading - 9 Replies
Tell me your price via private message. I want proofs, else I wont trade with you. Only via Paypal
WTS Wildstar Full beta access
12/19/2013 - Trading - 2 Replies
FULL BETA Access account (not Stress Test) Payment first then key given paypal only also players that are interested in actually playing the game msg offers will go threw skype.
[Selling] Wildstar Beta Key FULL ACCESS FOR 100$
07/30/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
Selling Wildstar Beta Key FULL ACCESS FOR 100$ Add me on skype if interested! Skype: james.rueon
[Selling] WildStar Beta Account (access to all beta events) Current test Today-Sun
06/05/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
Want to sell my WildStar beta account. This account will receive access to all future beta events, including the full closed beta test. Current test is open from today until Sunday -- but they seem to be pumping tests out quite frequently. Already tied to my main email address (because keys are tied to your email address), so I can't give you access to my email, but my computer is old and won't play the game anyways, so no worries (it can barely play WoW, so I'm not sure what I was thinking...