Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WildStar Beta Account (access to all beta events) Current test Today-Sun

Discussion on WildStar Beta Account (access to all beta events) Current test Today-Sun within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WildStar Beta Account (access to all beta events) Current test Today-Sun

Want to sell my WildStar beta account. This account will receive access to all future beta events, including the full closed beta test. Current test is open from today until Sunday -- but they seem to be pumping tests out quite frequently. Already tied to my main email address (because keys are tied to your email address), so I can't give you access to my email, but my computer is old and won't play the game anyways, so no worries (it can barely play WoW, so I'm not sure what I was thinking when I signed up for this beta). Looking for $180 US via Western Union Money in Minutes (the entire process can be done online easily if you're in a country that allows you to do so). Can give you a screenshot of the email I received to prove I own it. Not accepting PayPal. PM me for my Skype name to discuss.
Closed Thread