Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Reqest a Trade

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Reqest a Trade

^

Old 01/09/2014, 17:21   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Darf man nicht mein Thread für Request wurde auch geclosed ^^

« BF4 Acc + Sim City 4 für 20€ | Suche jemanden der mir Minecraft mit pp kauft oder so »

Similar Threads
[How to] Reqest a trade system
08/12/2011 - Middleman - 25 Replies
Hallo leute! Da ich middlemann bin und erfahrung mit dem 'request trade' System habe und sich bei jedem trade den ich bis jetzt hatte mind. 1 ner der beiden (Käufer/Verkäufer) nicht auskennte wie das *request a trade* System funktioniert dachte ich mir ich mache jetzt mal ein kleines tutorital damit ich es nicht jedes mal erklären muss da ich etwas 'faul' bin ;D Habe es für Käufer & Verkäufer gemacht damit kein missverständnis passiert. Hoffe es wird euch gefallen! Das macht der Käufer: ...
[REQEST]
08/04/2011 - Facebook - 3 Replies
id like to request a tool/hack/cheat for: Galaxy Legion any kind would be greatly appreciated and if you have a private and working hack/cheat for the game and would possible be willing to share i could pay if you pm me about it.
[Reqest]Source
03/03/2009 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 9 Replies
hello i am requesting Qo source why am i requesting this because a lot of people have been requesting tangs that that will never get so i may as well do the same to lol OMFG i just went to Qos website they are worse then TQ now lol u got to pay 5 GBP donation to play there new pvp server and wtf 5 GBP donation << how is it a donation if u hafe to do it to play the pvp server ant this worse then TQ its like wow or something playing to play lol wtf