Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bounty Bay Acc

Discussion on Bounty Bay Acc within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bounty Bay Acc

siehe Titel, wer was anbieten kann
bitte nicht unter lvl145 und server "Nordlicht"

also einfach pn an mich...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
DayZ Bounty?!
11/08/2012 - DayZ - 4 Replies
Was sagt ihr dazu? Würdet ihr es spielen, oder doch eher später die normale Standalone Version? DayZ Bounty - Neuer Zombie-Mod-Ableger mit Echtgeld-Kopfgeldern - News - GameStar.de
bounty
08/21/2012 - DarkOrbit - 14 Replies
can i bounty someone in darkorbit?
Bounty Hounds need help
03/22/2012 - Foreign Games - 1 Replies
First of all hello everyone :) So last night I found game Bounty Hounds and because I'm from Europe i downloaded EU version. But later I learned that this game is not available for all EU countries. So i found that there is a PH version. So now I have to ask your help. First is there are a way to bypass ip block for EU version and if not where I can download PH version because I can't download it from official web. I mean when I try to download it new tab in browser opens and write unable to...
Bounty Npc?
12/16/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies
Is there a bounty npc in EO like there is in CO. Trying to figure out the reason for the cq_wanted table and how I can get something like that to work on my server. Think it would be fun for players to put bounties on other players. Hopefully it will stop some of the broadcast about so and so paying someone to kill someone. But yeah I got two cq tables that it looks like it records things like there is a bounty npc like CO
Someone Put a Bounty On You?
12/14/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 11 Replies
I've searched the forums, and found nothing on this so, here goes: If someone put a bounty on you (NPC: Sunfer, Twin City (409,386)), you can collect the bounty yourself. Unequip everything your character has and deposit in warehouse. (Make sure this char is the one with a bounty on). Next, make sure you have am alternate character and equip it with the attack items. Use your alt char to accept the bounty from sunfer. Next, take both characters somewhere there is no one. (Try Maple...