Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Bounty Npc?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb Bounty Npc?

Is there a bounty npc in EO like there is in CO. Trying to figure out the reason for the cq_wanted table and how I can get something like that to work on my server. Think it would be fun for players to put bounties on other players. Hopefully it will stop some of the broadcast about so and so paying someone to kill someone.

But yeah I got two cq tables that it looks like it records things like there is a bounty npc like CO

Old   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,694
Code:
ACTION_WANTED_NEXT = 3001, under // search posts a reward, reads in idx TASK_ITERATOR
		ACTION_WANTED_NAME = 3002, // plays the family to return to pszAccept to assign to post a reward the name, uses with the ACTION_WANTED_NEW association.
		ACTION_WANTED_BONUTY = 3003, // plays the family to return to pszAccept to assign the amount, uses with the ACTION_WANTED_NEW association.
		ACTION_WANTED_NEW = 3004, // produces newly through CUser::m_WantedInfo posts a reward the record, with on 2 action union use.
		ACTION_WANTED_ORDER = 3005, // receives in pszAccept to assign to post a reward
		ACTION_WANTED_CANCEL = 3006, // cancels in pszAccept by 2 time of prices to assign to post a reward
		ACTION_WANTED_MODIFYID = 3007, // plays the family to return to pszAccept to assign the revision to post a reward id.
		ACTION_WANTED_SUPERADD = 3008, // plays the family to return to pszAccept to assign the money which the supplement posts a reward, with ACTION_WANTED_ID union use.
		ACTION_POLICEWANTED_NEXT = 3010, under // search the official posts a reward, reads in idx TASK_ITERATOR
		ACTION_POLICEWANTED_ORDER = 3011, // publishes the results (in pszAccept to assign serial number)
		ACTION_POLICEWANTED_CHECK = 3012, // inspects triggers the human whether to be issued a warrant for arrest by the government authorities
I personaly have not checked out any of these as alot of cq_action types weren't completely added into the software so it's possible these wont work.

They can be hard to understand from time to time but it just takes a bit of time with testing, if you look in the appropiate tables when doing your cq_action it should help with understanding the above translations.

Also note there are a few types for the system itself to make someone wanted. An example would be to check when a player enters market with pkp above 500 or so you could have them as a wanted person this way.

Here are also 2 constants used (example %user_name is a constant)

const char PARA_ITER_WANTED[] = “iter_wanted”;
const char PARA_ITER_POLICEWANTED[] = “iter_police_wanted”;

Old   #3

So should I look for those codes in the cq_action? I understand that the 4number 3000-30... go in the type or data columns but IDK and not going to lie I don't think I can make it from nothing. Was hoping that there was one from CO that i can use as a model but that whole game got me confuse when I wanted to make a server for it.

I try you read the I try I really did... LMAO!
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaLaughinMan8 View Post
So should I look for those codes in the cq_action? I understand that the 4number 3000-30... go in the type or data columns but IDK and not going to lie I don't think I can make it from nothing. Was hoping that there was one from CO that i can use as a model but that whole game got me confuse when I wanted to make a server for it.

I try you read the I try I really did... LMAO!
lols well I would suggest looking at a CO example or try and find a database with those types or cq_wanted filled out with atleast a character or two.

Old   #5

Seen some DB that had the cq_wanted table with a few recording but I never could figure if they did that themselves. But I'll see if i can find those db's and see if they have anything in relation to what I'm looking for, I'll try to figure out the CO db but no promise on that I try it once and didn't get far.

thanks funhacker, now I'm off to AGAIN... If I keep this up it will be like Pinky and the Brain
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaLaughinMan8 View Post
Seen some DB that had the cq_wanted table with a few recording but I never could figure if they did that themselves. But I'll see if i can find those db's and see if they have anything in relation to what I'm looking for, I'll try to figure out the CO db but no promise on that I try it once and didn't get far.

thanks funhacker, now I'm off to AGAIN... If I keep this up it will be like Pinky and the Brain
Good luck and report your progress I am always interested in new things

Used to love that cartoon as a kid