Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Paypal Wait time,

Discussion on Paypal Wait time, within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Paypal Wait time,

I dotn now if this is the right place but i just do it.

I changed my Psc to paypal by Killoer..
But i just made the account and did nothing with it i bought nothing etc.

Is it true that you than need to wait 20-30 days on the first money? That they can check that your aren't fake or something?
Old 02/23/2013, 08:27   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

ist not normaly ist a Secruity by Paypal that youre not an scammer and have the money becomen on illegal ways when you havent this is the money in 10 day for you
Old 02/23/2013, 08:27   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

no its not.

usually u recive the money instantly, but sometimes u have to wait a few days for security checks. but if that happen u will get a email from paypal

my personal opinion is u got scammed :s
Old 02/23/2013, 08:33   #4

So, But i just made itt and than someone sends me money. than you need to have it in few minutes? or do i just need to wait a week for security checks....
Old 02/23/2013, 10:41   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: LOCKED
Ehm. Is there an conflict?

If not, so you have to verify your paypal account with your bank details or your RealID Card.
Old 02/23/2013, 10:42   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 158
The Black Market: 105/0/0
False Section, maybe in Off Topic?
Old 02/23/2013, 10:59   #7

Yes, I talked with Paypal support, Closerequest..!