Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

guild wait time

Discussion on guild wait time within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
guild wait time

How to adjust guild thing so that I don't need to wait to create a new one or join a new one .. etc?

I tried removing this but I get "Code0125" when trying to make a new guild after closing one..

Code:
	    if game.get_event_flag("guild_withdraw_delay")*86400 > 
		get_global_time() - pc.getqf("new_withdraw_time") then

say(string.format("You cannot create a guild yet, please wait a while.", game.get_event_flag("guild_withdraw_delay")))
		return
	    end
Code:
 if game.get_event_flag("guild_disband_delay")*86400 > 
		get_global_time() - pc.getqf("new_disband_time") then

say(string.format("You cannot create a guild yet, please wait a while.", game.get_event_flag("guild_disband_delay")))
		return
	    end

Here is the quest in full:

Old 04/10/2011, 17:58   #2

bump
Old 04/11/2011, 20:52   #3

bump
Old 11/16/2011, 01:36   #4

Hey...

After closing a guild u must wait 24hours ... 24 hours = 86400 seconds.
Old 11/20/2011, 12:50   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoktuR View Post
Hey...

After closing a guild u must wait 24hours ... 24 hours = 86400 seconds.
yes I know but changing this does not change anything..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
question - guild wait time
10/20/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
How to remove the time to join another guild? or create one ..etc?
[Release] Box wait time ...
05/21/2010 - Kal Online - 63 Replies
Hi @ all once again Im bored... now I show you guys how to get the productionbar away while opening a box. 1. Open your UCE 2. Attach exe 3. Start game , and stay in town or what ever 4. Go memory browser and press CTRL + F then type in productionbar 5. rightclick on the value and press copy to clipboard : http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/5112/someeum2. th.jpg
Syntax tut about no wait time
12/27/2009 - Kal Online - 12 Replies
Hello guys i got a problem, idk if this tut too old or something but i cant see images attached: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/kal-online/109110- release-box-wait-time.html even more at step 4: "4. Go memory browser and press CTRL + F then type in productionbar" lol..what to type in the productionbar? :D and a question...anyone got an CE that works on pservers (gbl) and got working memory browser?
no tali wait time....need help
09/12/2008 - Kal Online - 15 Replies
ehm i did read guide in ''read before ask'' topic and did as said but it says change ''jn'' to ''jmp''....but there i always get ''jo'' :S could any1 help me with how the hell i change waiting time on talis? :S btw: if i change jo to jmp it doesnt work either.....:S edit: answear plz any1 omg.....
Bypass Group Queue Wait Time
04/01/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
Recently Blizzard made changes to how queuing for battlegrounds works. Here is the blue post on the subject. Quote: The matchmaking system was tightened up for premade groups in 2.4 this will result in longer queue times unless there are similarly geared premade groups on the battleground for you to be matched against. If you want to get into a Battlground quickly, queue up solo, if you want to play with a premade group then expect to wait longer. I have had success multiple...