Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Level 131 Eudemon Torronto/Sydney account.

Discussion on Level 131 Eudemon Torronto/Sydney account. within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Level 131 Eudemon Torronto/Sydney account.

Well Im Quiting Eudemons online (Again) So im looking to trade my account for a WarOfLegends account. Must be a good account as you not only get the main but there is a level 110 Vamp manaquin on it which also has supergear's and 40* Bloodsoul and Level 1 Vip

Mail me here or add me on Msn

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[B]WTS eudemon acc level 105warrior[/B]
07/13/2011 - Trading - 1 Replies
hey guys i want to sell my account on eudemons online dont have any time to play it its no fake or something and im not a scammer details: level:104 | Warrior skills: chainchop | dellivery level 5 3 SUMMON EUD
Selling Eudemons Online Toronto/Sydney Account
02/15/2011 - Trading - 1 Replies
Hello ePvP Community, I am a Eudemons Online player, formerly known as "Auria" on the Toronto (now Toronto/Sydney) server. I feel I need to move on from playing Eudemons Online, so I'm offering my account up for sale. It's not a bad account for the TQ servers. She is a mage. Level 115. She has 3 summon. She has VIP level 1.
Selling Toronto/Sydney Mage Account
02/20/2010 - Eudemons Online - 2 Replies
Hello ePvP Community, I am a Eudemons Online player, formerly known as "Auria" on the Toronto (now Toronto/Sydney) server. I feel I need to move on from playing Eudemons Online, so I'm offering my account up for sale. It's not a bad account for the TQ servers. She is a mage. Level 115. She has 3 summon. She has VIP level 1.
Trading Wow For Eudemon Account
05/27/2009 - Eudemons Online - 0 Replies
OK i play a server called scapegaming its pretty common around the wow private server list if any one wants to play this server i got a Wowscape : Lvl 75 Donor Shaman Horde Full T6 lvl 71 Non Donor Rogue Horde Full T6 lvl70 Non Donor Mage Ally 2 parts T6 Im Looking to trade for a Eudemons Account Server Las Vegas/ Las Angles
T> eudemon acc to Co account!!!
12/05/2006 - Eudemons Online - 5 Replies
Im lvl 109 mage super from server LasVegas, with following items: Super +12 1sock cap (super amethys)*with elements Super +12 1sock mage neck (ref potency)*with elements Super +12 1sock brace (super potency) *with elements Super +12 1sock robe (ref beryl) *with elements Super +12 1sock boots (ref potency) Super +12 2sock wand (2 ref potency) ------------------------------------------------- --------------- Im willing to trade it to co items or co char... just leave me mssge here...