Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Eudemons Online Toronto/Sydney Account

Discussion on Selling Eudemons Online Toronto/Sydney Account within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Eudemons Online Toronto/Sydney Account

Hello ePvP Community,

I am a Eudemons Online player, formerly known as "Auria" on the Toronto (now Toronto/Sydney) server. I feel I need to move on from playing Eudemons Online, so I'm offering my account up for sale.

It's not a bad account for the TQ servers.

She is a mage.
Level 115.
She has 3 summon.
She has VIP level 1.
She owns 3 casuals, 4 mounts (one of them are GC), 4 main pets (3 main, plus 1 extra).
With all pets out, she's around 300 pot (more, if you join another legion).

If you're interested, please email me at
Or send me a PM here. We can discuss prices and payment methods.

Screenshots of pets and gears are to follow (click the Xs for a different screenshot).

Character:

Gears:

Pets:

Warehouse:

Thank you,
~Auria (or ex-Auria, haha.)
Old 02/15/2011, 17:09   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
hey auria its me IceQbb, sorry to hear your quiting but im looking for a mage account and have been for a while so pm me or add me @ and we can discuss payment methods i can do paypal. might as well not let the account go to waste.

IceQb torronto/sydney 123 warrior ftw!

Tags
account, eudemons, for sale, sydney, toronto