Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS/WTT Multiple Game Accounts!

Discussion on WTS/WTT Multiple Game Accounts! within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS/WTT Multiple Game Accounts!

[B]I am wanting to sell my GW account for $80.00 USD through paypal only.
All characters on the account are level 20. All the GW expansions are already added to the account wich includes, Guild Wars, GW Factions, GW Nightfall, and GW Eye of the North.
55 Mo/Me with two different farming builds available. Fully geared.
Ele/Me Troll Farmer with other available builds. Fully geared. White dyed gear.
Also the account has an awsome War/Mo pvper fully geared and an Asassin boss farmer fully geraed with available build options. completely geared. I have a few youtube videos of the Elementalist and the Monk available.
If you currently play or have played Last Chaos and have items, gold, or accounts to offer. Please post your offers with them also if you wish. I am a current LC player and will be more than happy to trade GW for LC.
Please post offers below. Message me if really interested.

I am selling a fiesta account with a level 32 Fighter that has full gears +9 Sword and a +9 Shield. Has plenty of items, money, and a slime pet. The account also contains a very low level Cleric that has decent gears and a slime pet. I am sellign ti for $50.00 USD and/or LC items, money, or accounts. Also this account currently contains 1220 sparks cash.

I am sellign a combat pure on runescape that has 40+ attack 40str 10def. It is equipted with full black (t), combat boots, grey gloves, Team cape, and a rune simmy. It has 30fish 30cook. Small ammounts of str pots, lobbies, and random gears in bank. Has around 100k and is a work in progress. Also to inform anyone who does not know, old school pk'ing is coming back to RS and you will be able to PK anywhere just like in the old days when RS was good. There are going to be PK worlds to select from so you are not always on a PK server. I am selling this account for $30.00 USD or LC items, money, or accounts.

I am also selling an account on Dark Orbit. The account currently has the BigBoy spaceship with 6 LF2 lasers, 10 SG3N-BO1 shields, 4 G3N-7900 engines, 1 SG3N-BO2 shield, 1 repair bot-3, 1 Lab CPU, 1 Cargo bay expansion, 1 Flax drone equipted with an LF2 laser, 2,055 uridium, and 45, 850 credits. I am selling this account for $30.00 USD through payapal or LC items, money, or accounts.

Contact me via MSN ( ) for information and questions. I hope that anyone who is intrested in purchasing and does so, enjoys these accounts as much as I did.

Also I want everyone to know that I am also currently selling a Conquer Online account. The link to the thread is posted below.
[B]

Old 09/05/2008, 03:55   #2

Bump.
Old 09/05/2008, 11:50   #3

Bump.