Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Multiple Game Accounts Including CO !

Discussion on Selling Multiple Game Accounts Including CO ! within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Multiple Game Accounts Including CO !

So, I have recently quit all these games because I am having a baby in less than a month and I only have time to play WoW (World of Warcraft). The account for sell are listed below. I will only take paypal payments for each account. Real offers only please.

Diablo 2 - $50.00
--------
Lvl 80 Druid (Naked - Mule)
Lvl 89-90 PvP/PvE Wind Druid. This druid is AMAZING you will have a ton oif fun with it. It is fully geared, charms and all. If you are interested in this account then I can sign in to D2 and show you all the items. This account also has two other mules with plenty of items, mostly magic find items.

Last Chaos - $20.00
-----------
Lvl 23 Kngiht. All Knight skills are currently maxed out. Full +4 armors, bloodsealed. +6 bloodsealed Twinblades. Curently has 1.2k SP farmed up so far. Has a few mill and some very decent items.

Conquer Online - $80.00
--------------
Lvl 92 War-War-Water. This is on the SnowWhite/Cinderella server.
Equipment:
Super + 3 Level 57 Helmet
Super + 4 1 Socket (RDG) Necklace Lvl 82 - Hp enchanted
Super + 5 1 Socket (RDG) Dex Ring Level 83 - Hp enchanted
Super + 4 2 Socket (RDG,RDG) Wand Level 80 - Hp enchanted
Super Level 70 Warrior Armour
Super + 4 1 Socket (RDG) Lvl 80 Boots - Hp enchanted

Warehouse contains two DBz, a few +1's, moonbox, and some healthwines.

Fiesta - $20.00
------
Lvl 32 Fighter (Tank). It has full lvl 32+ armors. +9 Shield and +9 sword.
Has some very good items in the storage with cash to spare. Also comes with a lvl 11 cleric. Each character has a pet and decent items.

Runescape - $15.00
----------
Pure Warrior with full black (t). Has warrior boots, team cape, and rune simmy. Has fishign gears, randoms, and aaround 100k in bank. Stats are listed below:
42 att
10 def
40 str
30 fishing
30 cooking

Guild Wars - $60.00
----------
Has all expansions, inlcuding: Guildwars, Nightfall, Factions and Eye of the North. the account conatains a fgew randoms through storage and each character is fully geared with great gears.

Lvl 20 55 Monk/Me - Fully geared, ahs completed most quests and most all important quests.
Lvl 20 Elementalist/Me Troll farmer/PvE build - fully geared, awsome awsome character to play with.
Lvl 20 Assasin/Something lol - Has full gears and is great at item farming in factions area's. Mainly for that one boss guy wich I don't remember his name.
Also has a pre made PvP warrior with great gears.

Those are all the account that I know of so far. Please whisper only real offers. I am sellign these accounts decently cheap due to the fact that I quit and need the extra cash for WoW transfers and memberships. So I hope you guys enjoyed my thread.
Old 09/12/2008, 13:51   #2

Bump.
Old 09/12/2008, 19:48   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I will buy the conquer one, I sent you a pm
Old 09/12/2008, 23:09   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

add me on msn i want co
Old 09/13/2008, 02:37   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Worries me kay that you are buying and selling just about any account you can ;-/ mhmm
Old 11/23/2008, 08:20   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i want fiesta acc add me on msn
Old 11/23/2008, 19:41   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Ill buy CO account. PM me