Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB minstrel and scout 48+

Discussion on WTB minstrel and scout 48+ within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB minstrel and scout 48+

hi, need minstrel (Highlander) and scout (saracen)
i offer money paypal.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
wtt minstrel.
10/27/2011 - Trading - 2 Replies
hi i want to trade my minstrel. high, lvl 45 fully sced capped with nice euqip bedlam sword etc... leg. tailor make me offers
WTT Minstrel 4l4
10/04/2011 - Trading - 0 Replies
Want trade my minstrel 50 4L4 sc (need just bracer) For Shadowblade 50 or 45+ sc or 10p or sell it for plats
WTT minstrel
10/04/2011 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, want to trade my highlander minstrel 4l5 for dragonstorm or platinums thank you to pm me uthgard
WTT minstrel
09/28/2011 - Trading - 1 Replies
hi wanna trade my minstrel 45 , he got a house and a lv 10 caba leg tailor all stuff necessary for the temp im looking for a ranger or a scout
wts RoM acc priest/scout lv50/44 + scout/rogue lv30/25 on Cogadh
09/28/2009 - Trading - 1 Replies
hi, wanna sell my RoM acc on server cogadh... priest/scout lv50/44 clean and scout/rogue lv30/25 clean (clean=no equip) for diamonds or paysafecards. serious offers pls =) whole acc got 51 rubys priest comes with perm night lion king mount, 18x golden repair hammers, advanced skill reset stone and some other things from item shop. bank is full with crap to sell and he got 101 charges for arcane transmutor. reputation 0.00