Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to request trade etc.. [Guide]

Discussion on How to request trade etc.. [Guide] within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 87/0/11
How to request trade etc.. [Guide]

Well I see noobs and other people having problems how to request trade etc... So I wrote up a guide, I'm tired of guiding people all the time and they can't find it so here it is!

When you want to trade, you would need to request a trade. SS to see where to find it.

After that you'll need to submit the trade, If you click on the black market which is the word that is highlighted yellow in the SS and press submit unless you're using a MM you'll need to type in the MM elite pvpers name inside the box after you click on the "Middleman (optional) box. The other person will need to go black market as well they'll need to click on accept instead of submit. SS here.

Then when you click on the black market again, you'll see the thread where you requested the trade and the status should be PENDING. SS here
The thread you requested the trade on the left, the name of the trader you're trading with and it should say PENDING

After eveyone has accepted the trade, do the top step and you should see this at the bottom of the page

+1 and -1 depending how the trade went and write a nice comment for your partner or for the MM if you used one.

And that's TRADE DONE.

Press thanks if this helped you, You can also use this if anyone asks you got to do request trade etc...

Here is the ss of where the thanks button is

Thank you!

Please sticky this!? :3
Thanks
3 Users