Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide] Trade trick

Discussion on [Guide] Trade trick within the WoW Guides & Templates forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
[Guide] Trade trick

Hello together,
i think many of you know this situation. Someone offer you a good account with really nice characters but he doesnt have any gametime and cant proof he really have this character. Now you can use this trick which i discovered:

1. Get the Accountlogin from your trademate.

2. Go to and click on "Log In"

3. You will be directed to the Account Login. Now login with the Accountdetails your trademate has given to you.

4. You will be directed again to the WoW armory. If you move your cursor over the little yellow man you will see all characters off the account in a dropdownbox

I hope i could help a few of you.

This is written by: Imperial Blaze, Thelovefool
Old 12/05/2009, 21:15   #2

elite*gold: 0

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Howdy please help trade window scam/trick?
02/20/2010 - Metin2 - 3 Replies
Hello,please excuse me for making a topic for this but,i understand it is possible to alter the number of money we've already inserted in the Trade Window right?where can i find info,dld ,stuff,bout the bug/trick/hack/glitch please help :) and i apologise in advance for making a topic and asking a question,but i've already searched for it eyes pumpin lawl :( :) used a lot of google translate and really want that program or whatever plss :D
[Trick/oder Guide]^^Lauf-Trick^^
11/22/2008 - Metin2 Guides & Templates - 1 Replies
hey^^ guckt ma was ich herraus gefunden habe =D also ich habe was herraus gefunden, der den Charakter laufen läst^^ also metin2 starten>>>einloggen>>>>enter drücken>>> /set_w eingeben und schon läuft er rum^^ er rennt nicht mehr, sondern er läuft nur noch^^ voll cool^^
[GUIDE]TRADE MY 100% ATACK SPEED IN LAUNCHER GUIDE
07/10/2008 - RF Online - 20 Replies
[email protected] mail me there if you are deal with me trade my guide on how to do the 100%atack speed on launcher 1 rocket/HALFSEC. just trade it into your int akeron +4 in your nexos server I GOT THIS IDEA TO THIS FORUM BUT HARD TO UNDERSTAND MY GUIDE IS EASY NOTHING TO DO TO THE CLIENT SPEED JUST FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTION AND WALAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GODLIKE SPEED ATACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS NOT BUG IN EVERY ROCKET RELEASE THERE IS AN EFFECT DAMAGE TO THE MOBS EMAGINE...
Money trade hack/trick
04/11/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
Who can teach me money hack why i see 4kk in trade window and guy get only 0.