Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Tera
You last visited: Today at 09:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Whisper optiones

Discussion on Whisper optiones within the Tera forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Whisper optiones

Hello everybody,

i have a problem with the whisper chat system.
If i want to chat with more than 1 persons, i can't because both chats are in the same whisper tap. Can i safe a whisper tap for a person?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
GM WHISPER
08/24/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi comm, is there any possibility to change the GM-whisper font? I can't find anything. Thank you very much.
GM Whisper ?
07/24/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi I'm Went Files To My Client LIKE This: http://www7.0zz0.com/2012/07/24/18/534019522.jpg Help
! Whisper neu !
01/16/2011 - WarRock - 11 Replies
Hey Community, Ich wollt euch drauf hinweisen, dass die Whisper funktion neu gemacht wurde. Nur so als Information :D Lg.
whisper
06/09/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Okay i found out the reason why the client crash, when whisper in the 5165 source from tanel. It crash, because the messages get overflowered, simply you write to fast or too much. Fix: I dont know :D any idea? :D
Whisper Alert!!!Alerts you when you get a whisper.
06/16/2007 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 37 Replies
Hey Hey, This was requested on forum somewhere..lol My 3rd and I think useful contribution. It will alert you if you have a whisper when marketing. Settings: Desktop 1024,768 CO 1024,768 Whisper color=Dark Blue (Set in your chat options) *make sure no chats other than Whisper are using Dark Blue.