Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Temtem Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

🌟 Temtem BOT - Natural Movement|Catch/Release|Keep 50SVs|Luma Finder|Undetectable 🌟

Discussion on 🌟 Temtem BOT - Natural Movement|Catch/Release|Keep 50SVs|Luma Finder|Undetectable 🌟 within the Temtem Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 24
Arrow 🌟 Temtem BOT - Catch/Release|Keep 50SVs|Luma Finder|Undetectable|Natural Movement 🌟

Bot Status: UNDETECTED since 4/03/2020
Latest Interface:
Contact Information & Pricing at the end of post

Movement Modes:
Left / Right (with random variation)
Up / Down (with random variation)
Smart Circle (non-repetitive circle pattern)
Random (natural movement)
* Direction changes are chance based driven by AI designed to make the movement look natural😎
* Works everywhere, any location

Attack Modes:
Attack / Beat em' (will beat up any Temtem that Temmy finds)
Capture / Release [Keep 50 Option] (release for pansun [hunt for perfect 50 SV's])
Capture / Deposit (capture & keep all Temtems)
Luma Finder / Run (run away if no Luma is found)

Battle Features:
Choose attacks for each Temtem (primary, secondary & healing Moves for complex combat)
Intelligent Healing System - Knows which Temtem has lower Health Points (prioritizes healing for lowest HP ally Temtem)
Capture Temtem at Desired Health [Green, Yellow, Red] (don't waste temcards - make more pansun!)
Choose Targeting Styles (status effect targeting, back & forth targeting)
On Ally Temtem Death, Temmy will swap out your Temtem
Stamina Awareness: Uses "Wait" when a move can no longer be used.

Luma Settings:
Wait (pauses Temmy)
Logout (auto log out after a natural amount of time)
Throw Cards (throw cards if Luma is found, afterwards continue previous combat mode)
* Luma Detection is always active - any "attack mode" will use your Luma Setting when encountering a Luma!
* Luma Detection is 100% accurate & FAST - under .2 millisecond response time

Pause / Logout Features:
Set Pause After Time (i.e. pause after 60 mins)
Set Pause Duration (i.e. pause for 23 mins)
Set Logout After Time (i.e. logout after 420 mins)
* Visual Timers (green pause bar means Temmy is active, yellow pause bar means Temmy is paused)
* Temmy adds a random amount of time between 1 millisecond & 40 minutes for enhanced security

Move Style:
Choose if you want Temmy to use "Arrow Keys" OR "WASD Keys"
* Make Temmy play like you!

Observation Tab:
Displays realtime count of each encounter & every Temtem that is found

Luma Calculator Tab:
Accurate Realtime Luma Calculator displays the chance to see a luma using good ole' fashioned Trigonometry!

PC Speed:
Gaming PC = Faster PC
Laptop / VM = Slower PC
* Thoroughly tested & optimized to work on any PC - Both settings are incredibly reliable

Security:
- Pixel Bot: ONLY uses the color information on your screen / NO memory reading (Impossible to detect!)
- Natural Movement: A custom algorythm analyzes your potential next move to ensure it looks natural
- Temmy emulates realistic key presses, releases, delays & transitions - All timings are random
- OOB System - Detects if you are "Out of Bounds" (it completely stops itself & logs you out )
- Pressing in-game keys is intercepted by Temmy, it pauses itself & returns control (No overlapping keys)
- Temmy will auto log out during any situation using in-game screens (NOT Alt + F4)
- Hide mode: Hides Temmy from your screen, taskbar & notification area while Temmy is running
- Each license of Temmy is made specifically for you & your PC (Custom AES encryption for each user)
- Uses a unique driver that grabs your keyboard's PID/VID & sends hardware inputs
* Temmy masks it's activation keys from the rest of your PC using this same driver (Crema won't see any strange inputs)

Upcoming Features:
Phone Notifications (50% Complete)
Healing prompt for additional healing options
Complete team battle configuration
More to come!

Prices for LIFETIME LICENSE of Temmy Bot:
- Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum: $20 (First 10 users *Discount)
- Paypal: $25 (First 10 users *Discount)

After your purchase you will be invited to the Temmy Discord community!

Contact me on Discord at Canulae#8352
and/or PM me here so we can get started!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg temmy.jpg (113.2 KB, 26 views)

Thanks
1 User
Old 08/03/2020, 00:46   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I sent you a message on Discord. I want this

EDIT: Neato! This is exactly what I was looking for. I'm so glad it is user friendly because I am fairly new to pc gaming. I've seen other things out there, but they didn't show much. Perfect timing too with the newest update.

Old 08/05/2020, 11:39   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Really great bot with good support
Creator is available on discord and in case of any issues will fix it in matter of minutes
it is really clear and easy to use
Old 08/06/2020, 23:41   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

First off if you have any reservations throw those out the window. The creator is extremely helpful and willing to walk you through every step of this bot. Its completely safe and well designed as well as being eas to navigate. I've never met a creator so extremely willing to help out and ensure each user is taken care of.
Seriously 100/10 product.

Old 08/09/2020, 06:52   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

10/10

This bot is not only cheaper than the other ones on the market but cleaner and drastically out performed the last bot I purchased. All the features work, it’s incredibly smooth and mimics human gameplay extremely well. This is clearly the best temtem bot on the market in my opinion.
Old Yesterday, 10:24   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I own two licenses for this bot and I can certify it's an absolutely amazing product. The solution is well thought out and elegantly implemented, incredibly precise and feature-rich. The level of care to make this safe to use speaks volume of the dedication of the developer who updates the product constantly and is extremely responsive and helpful.

Can't recommend this enough, 10/10.

Tags
pansun, temtem, temtem bot, temtem hack, temtem luma