Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Temtem Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🌟 Temtem BOT - Natural Movement|Catch/Release|Keep 50SVs|Luma Finder|Undetectable 🌟

Discussion on 🌟 Temtem BOT - Natural Movement|Catch/Release|Keep 50SVs|Luma Finder|Undetectable 🌟 within the Temtem Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 24
Arrow 🌟 Temtem BOT - Catch/Release|Keep 50SVs|Luma Finder|Undetectable|Natural Movement 🌟

Temmy is no longer accepting new users until 2024.

If interested in purchasing a license, please post here so I can DM you via EPVP for future reference.

Thank you for understanding and for those who have supported this project throughout the years!

Latest Update 10/4/2023 - Umbra support and QOL Improvements (Notes Below)

Temmy 2.0 Video
(Temmy 3.0 video is under development! 3.0 is even better than this)
:

Movement:
  • Random [Recommended]
  • Horizontal (random intermittent direction changes)
  • Vertical (random intermittent direction changes)
* Direction changes are chance based driven by AI designed to make the movement look natural

Combat Modes:
  1. Capture (Choose options in the advanced combat panel to get very specific with encounters)
    • Specific Names: Allow Temmy to capture a specific Tem. The choice is yours!
    • Require Pairs: Checking this box will require encounters to have pairs of the specific Temtem if more than 1 Temtem are not matching.
    • Specific SVs: Capture specific SVs or simply capture everything. You have full control. (ANY/ALL Button allows even more control)
    • Rename To SVs: Allow Temmy to rename caught temtems to the SVs they were caught as, this makes it easy to sort through.
    • Capture At %: Choose the exact amount of health you would like to capture at, going below the set percentage triggers a capture event!
    • Specific Temcards: Select which temcards you will allow Temmy to use, if you run out Temmy will logout automatically!
      (Saicards are automatically used if they are available)
  2. Beat em' All (will beat up any Temtem that Temmy finds)
    • Specific Names: Allow Temmy to fight a specific Temtem to train TVs! this mode works in Capture and Beat em' all
    • Require Pairs: Checking this box will require encounters to have pairs of the specific Temtem if more than 1 Temtem are not matching.
  3. Luma Finder (run away if no Luma is found)
*Temmy always checks for Lumas, Regardless of Combat Mode Temmy will always perform the Luma behavior you select!

Attack Styles:
  • Light - Automatically select the first lightest attack to use during combat
  • Heavy - Automatically use the heaviest attack available during combat
  • Combo - will utilize unique programmed sets of attacks automatically (Future Release)
  • Synergy - will use moves that synergize with each other (Future Release)
* Temmy uses OCR and AI to determine which moves to use at which time automatically, you do not need to specify attacks, Temmy will choose!

Luma Behavior:
  • Exhaust + Catch - Temmy will allow the Enemy Luma or Umbra to overexert itself and try to capture after it is below the set Capture at %.
  • Combat + Catch - Temmy will use light attacks from only 1 Ally temtem and capture the enemy Luma when it is below the set Capture at %.
  • Logout - Temmy will automatically logout when it encounters a Luma, When you log back in you will still be in combat as long as there is no server reset.
  • Wait - Temmy will wait indefinitely in combat until you return or are disconnected due to being AFK (Not Recommended).
* Temmy will always perform your selected action when encountering a Luma!

Automatic Timers:
  • Pause Timer - Temmy will select prime times to take pauses and when to continue runs.
  • Logout Timer - You may choose when you would like to logout, if you no time is set then Temmy will choose a run time for you.
* All Times are random, there are no discernible patterns that can emerge

Statistics Panel:
  • Specific Names - keeps track of all the names you encounter!
  • Total Encounters - Keeps a running tally of every encounter!
  • Luma Percentage Chance - Constantly updates the probability of seeing a luma determined by encounters and current luma odds.
* The panel will automatically show you the top 3 most seen encounters and rearrange them as time passes.

Discord Integration:
  • After purchasing Temmy you will be able to give yourself permissions to view all Channels.
  • In a future release you will be able to control Temmy from discord.
Receive DMs from Temmy directly when you find a Luma!
Thanks
8 Users
Old 08/03/2020, 00:46   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I sent you a message on Discord. I want this

EDIT: Neato! This is exactly what I was looking for. I'm so glad it is user friendly because I am fairly new to pc gaming. I've seen other things out there, but they didn't show much. Perfect timing too with the newest update.
Old 08/05/2020, 11:39   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Really great bot with good support
Creator is available on discord and in case of any issues will fix it in matter of minutes
it is really clear and easy to use
Old 08/06/2020, 23:41   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

First off if you have any reservations throw those out the window. The creator is extremely helpful and willing to walk you through every step of this bot. Its completely safe and well designed as well as being eas to navigate. I've never met a creator so extremely willing to help out and ensure each user is taken care of.
Seriously 100/10 product.
Old 08/09/2020, 06:52   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

10/10

This bot is not only cheaper than the other ones on the market but cleaner and drastically out performed the last bot I purchased. All the features work, it’s incredibly smooth and mimics human gameplay extremely well. This is clearly the best temtem bot on the market in my opinion.
Old 08/10/2020, 10:24   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I own two licenses for this bot and I can certify it's an absolutely amazing product. The solution is well thought out and elegantly implemented, incredibly precise and feature-rich. The level of care to make this safe to use speaks volume of the dedication of the developer who updates the product constantly and is extremely responsive and helpful.

Can't recommend this enough, 10/10.
Old 08/12/2020, 10:03   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

can't find you on discord
edit: nvm
Old 08/14/2020, 04:25   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Decided to get the bot due to the super smooth movement system from the demo video. Honestly, after testing the bot for a few hours i was hooked. Simple to use and efficient. The dev is knowledgeable and chill, taking his time to guide me through the install. If you're looking for a Tem bot give this one a try over the other ones. Heck it's even cheaper than the others with much more functionality.
Old 08/26/2020, 21:49   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Realy Good BOT

10/10

This is the best bot for Temtem.

Temmy (the bot) is doing a great job !
The service and help from the programmer is perfectly fast and professional.

I've tried and programmed several bots myself, but this one is the best so far !

And it will be better in the future, because of the updates!

Its worth the price.
Old 08/28/2020, 01:44   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Amazing. My first time using a bot for TemTem and I’m not disappointed. I caught a Luma within 30 minutes of using, and have currently found 2 more! It’s made life much more easier for me as I’m able to multitask and work without having to worry about missing out on goodies. The developer of the bot is also very reliant and is there to assist you with anything whatsoever if a problem/question pops up. Great service and product, thanks again!
Old 09/11/2020, 02:24   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This bot is 10/10. The movement is great and the features are very useful. The developer is also super dedicated and responsive, providing many updates and new features very frequently. I definitely recommend it to anyone who's looking for a safe and well made bot
Old 10/26/2020, 07:18   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Great bot.. very safe as it acts very human like. Easy to setup thanks to the developer being so informative. 10/10 will buy again for my other PC
Old 12/08/2020, 23:45   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Absolutly amazing program and amazing service from its creator, they are very dedicated to simply helping you use their software, super friendly and easy to work with, above and beyond expectations , my computer shouldn't even be able to run temtem and with this guys help not only does the game itself now run properly for me but their program ontop of that works flawlessly. i wouldn't try anything but this either, i myself reached out to other programmers and none of them were as nice or helpful, and certainly nothing matched the quality of temmy. if you interested i highly recommend checking this out, you'll never go back after using this
Old 12/16/2020, 15:39   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Extremely good and great support / service from the creator. Constant updades and undetectable bot.
Old 01/31/2021, 17:45   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

add you in discord

Tags
pansun, temtem, temtem bot, temtem hack, temtem luma