Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Temtem Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🌟 Temtem BOT - Natural Movement|Catch/Release|Keep 50SVs|Luma Finder|Undetectable 🌟

Discussion on 🌟 Temtem BOT - Natural Movement|Catch/Release|Keep 50SVs|Luma Finder|Undetectable 🌟 within the Temtem Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 05/25/2022, 19:30   #31 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
take my money pls
Old 06/26/2022, 21:03   #32 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi would love to throw my money at you aswell, personal use <3
if no, thats fine too. my feelings will be hurt but that aint much.
would love to hear from you
Old 08/15/2022, 01:14   #33 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 494
Hey! Willing to pay double for Temmy access!
Old 09/03/2022, 21:47   #34 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Imagine selling a basic bot like this and people wanting to buy it.

What happened to the scene did the influx in gamers over the past 10 years not bring intelligent people with it?

If you check the TemTem section I am going to start to teach people how to use AHK to make basic bots like this one here.

This bot claims it is "Undetectable" that is really up for debate depending on if they do or do not release the source code to you.

I have been using AHK with TemTem since launch with no bans... the only bans for this game were from people manipulting the games memory and packet editing to teleport around and instantly flee from combat without loading any assets allowing for fast luma hunting.

How you move really doesn't matter most people when they are playing this game have the game hardly focused and are spamming AD AD or WS WS. There is also no real way for a smart walking thing to happen you need to find grass areas where if you AD you wont pop out or WS you wont pop out.. this is just the nature of the beast and if they are doing it another way.. i wouldnt trust it because there is no real way for your bot to know where the grass is unless you start to touch the games memory and if you are doing that you might as well just ban yourself.

Inside that spoiler however is a Luma hunting script that is undetectable... also.. human like inputs are not entirely required.. seeing as there is nothing in TemTems game code which monitors and reports your inputs.

Bot looks for gender symbols next to temtem name as these move when the temtem is a luma.

Setup is easy for single tem locations and can be made easier if you build a list of temtem and the proper x,y coords for their gender symbols.

If you are interested in this check out the thread in the TemTem section.

Remember paying for hacks is pretty sad and people who charge for hacks deserve 0 recognition and praise.

Bring the community back to what it was like in the early 2000s

I was heavily involved in the Mu Online hacking scene back in the day helping to release open source free hacks as well as promoting discussion on packet manipulation using C#.

Would you rather have a community that promotes the sale of cheats or a community that promotes the growth of knowledge for its members?
Old 09/13/2022, 17:55   #35 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Advise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temmmy View Post
Bot Status: UNDETECTED since 4/03/2020

Latest Interface:

3/17/2022 UPDATE: I'm currently not accepting any new users for Temmy.

I have enjoyed sharing this passion project with many of you and will continue to update Temmy for my current users. I do not have enough time to bring on the huge influx of new users, and I don't believe it is fair to keep you all waiting. My sincerest apologies if you have been waiting. In the future if I accept new users then I will reply to your post here and you will be notified. If I was effectively able manage this project then I would continue to support more people. I hope those who see this are understanding, it's been a pleasure working with all of you and thanks for all the fish! 🐬🐬🐬

Big Temmy Update: On 3/2/2020 Temmy 2.0 was released!
With Temmy 2.0, a new movement system was introduced: True omnidirectional Movement -
sorts through vast amount of movement possibilities in a fraction of a second.

Review from UrbanNaga:

Movement Modes:
Left / Right (with random variation) [2.0 - Enhanced Movement]
Up / Down (with random variation) [2.0 - Enhanced Movement]
Smart Circle (non-repetitive circle pattern) [2.0 - Enhanced Movement]
Random (natural movement) [2.0 - Enhanced Movement]
* Direction changes are chance based driven by AI designed to make the movement look natural
* Works everywhere, any location

Attack Modes:
Attack / Beat em' (will beat up any Temtem that Temmy finds)
Capture / Release [Keep 50 Option] (release for pansun [hunt for perfect 50 SV's])
Capture / Deposit (capture & keep all Temtems)
Luma Finder / Run (run away if no Luma is found)

Battle Features:
Choose attacks for each Temtem (primary, secondary & healing Moves for complex combat)
Intelligent Healing System - Knows which Temtem has lower Health Points (prioritizes healing for lowest HP ally Temtem)
Capture Temtem at Desired Health [Green, Yellow, Red] (don't waste temcards - make more pansun!)
Choose Targeting Styles (status effect targeting, back & forth targeting)
On Ally Temtem Death, Temmy will swap out your Temtem
Stamina Awareness: Uses "Wait" when a move can no longer be used.
Auto logout when out of Temcards [2.0 - Release]

Luma Settings:
Wait (pauses Temmy)
Logout (auto log out after a natural amount of time)
Throw Cards (throw cards if Luma is found, afterwards continue previous combat mode)
* Luma Detection is always active - any "attack mode" will use your Luma Setting when encountering a Luma!
* Luma Detection is 100% accurate & FAST - under .2 millisecond response time

Pause / Logout Features:
Set Pause After Time (i.e. pause after 60 mins)
Set Pause Duration (i.e. pause for 23 mins)
Set Logout After Time (i.e. logout after 420 mins)
* Visual Timers (green pause bar means Temmy is active, yellow pause bar means Temmy is paused)
* Temmy adds a random amount of time between 1 millisecond & 40 minutes for enhanced security

Move Style:
Choose if you want Temmy to use "Arrow Keys" OR "WASD Keys"
* Make Temmy play like you!

Observation Tab:
Displays realtime counter for every encounter you've entered, every Temtem that you've seen.
Catch rate statistics (Successful captures & Total attempts) [2.0 - Release]

Luma Calculator Tab:
Accurate Realtime Luma Calculator displays the chance to see a luma using good ole' fashioned math!

PC Speed:
With the release of 2.0 movement, you no longer need to specify your PC Speed, Temmy automatically works on any PC
- Temmy is single threaded, and uses less than 3mb of ram. It is incredibly fast and efficient.

* Thoroughly tested & optimized to work on any PC.

Security:
- Pixel Bot: ONLY uses the color information on your screen / NO memory reading (Impossible to detect!)
- Natural Movement: A custom algorythm analyzes your potential next move to ensure it looks natural
- Temmy emulates realistic key presses, releases, delays & transitions - All timings are random
- OOB System - Detects if you are "Out of Bounds" (it completely stops itself & logs you out )
- Pressing in-game keys is intercepted by Temmy, it pauses itself & returns control (No overlapping keys)
- Temmy will auto log out during any situation using in-game screens (NOT Alt + F4)
- Hide mode: Hides Temmy from your screen, taskbar & notification area while Temmy is running
- Each license of Temmy is made specifically for you & your PC (Custom AES encryption for each user)
- Uses a unique driver that grabs your keyboard's PID/VID & sends hardware inputs
* Temmy masks it's activation keys from the rest of your PC using this same driver (Crema won't see any strange inputs)

Upcoming Features:
Phone Notifications (50% Complete)
Healing prompt for additional healing options
Complete team battle configuration
More to come!

Prices for LIFETIME LICENSE of Temmy Bot per PC:

- PayPal (Limited time only!): $50
- Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, any other major crypto: $50
Sites like and make it easy to purchase Cryptocurrency

Rest assured you get a quality program with constant updates & support for this price!
After your purchase you will be invited to the Temmy Discord community!

Contact me on Discord at (REMOVED) so we can get started!
Advise when 3.0 ready i want to buy it. Or PM with discord where u will contact once 3.0 ready.
Old 09/26/2022, 23:23   #36 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

any chance you will be accepting people again, since I really need a temtem client
Old 10/03/2022, 23:30   #37

elite*gold: 24
Arrow Response to Cryoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryoes View Post
Imagine selling a basic bot like this and people wanting to buy it.

What happened to the scene did the influx in gamers over the past 10 years not bring intelligent people with it?

If you check the TemTem section I am going to start to teach people how to use AHK to make basic bots like this one here.

This bot claims it is "Undetectable" that is really up for debate depending on if they do or do not release the source code to you.

I have been using AHK with TemTem since launch with no bans... the only bans for this game were from people manipulting the games memory and packet editing to teleport around and instantly flee from combat without loading any assets allowing for fast luma hunting.

How you move really doesn't matter most people when they are playing this game have the game hardly focused and are spamming AD AD or WS WS. There is also no real way for a smart walking thing to happen you need to find grass areas where if you AD you wont pop out or WS you wont pop out.. this is just the nature of the beast and if they are doing it another way.. i wouldnt trust it because there is no real way for your bot to know where the grass is unless you start to touch the games memory and if you are doing that you might as well just ban yourself.

Inside that spoiler however is a Luma hunting script that is undetectable... also.. human like inputs are not entirely required.. seeing as there is nothing in TemTems game code which monitors and reports your inputs.

Bot looks for gender symbols next to temtem name as these move when the temtem is a luma.

Setup is easy for single tem locations and can be made easier if you build a list of temtem and the proper x,y coords for their gender symbols.

If you are interested in this check out the thread in the TemTem section.

Remember paying for hacks is pretty sad and people who charge for hacks deserve 0 recognition and praise.

Bring the community back to what it was like in the early 2000s

I was heavily involved in the Mu Online hacking scene back in the day helping to release open source free hacks as well as promoting discussion on packet manipulation using C#.

Would you rather have a community that promotes the sale of cheats or a community that promotes the growth of knowledge for its members?
Hi there! I wanted to take a moment to respond directly to you and some of your concerns. I see that you posted an AHK script on here and people are more than welcome to follow your advice. With that being said, Temmy is compiled in C++ and I spent many many months working on it and take great pride in what I do. I provide people with a service, not just a program...

Some people do not have the means or want to program and I'm trying alleviate that issue by providing those with Temmy, It's also not mindless. I have made Temmy work in many different situations during movement, combat, random events, and many other listed features. I take great measures to prevent people from being reported. I've temporarily suspended new registration back in march to support the user base I currently have, I just want to take care of those I have until I have a means to bring on new users. My users are very important to me.

On your critique of "Paying for hacks":
During the pandemic, I was laid off from my position and I turned this hobby into my own personal job and ultimately a little bit of income. While I believe your comments on supporting people who do this for a bit monetary relief is harsh, it is ultimately just your opinion. With that being said, I do not believe this is the place to protest and/or at least not the place to advertise other threads. There are many other people selling bots on this forum as well. This is also coming from someone who hasn't personally talked with me and/or uses the services I provide. I kindly ask you to remove your post, or at least start/post this on another thread.

Thank you for stopping by and I wish you the best on your endeavors!
Old 11/14/2022, 04:53   #38 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Talking I apreciate so much your work with the temtem bot, and will buy it of course

I can't stop seeing if the 3.0 version has already been released hahahah.
Do you happen to have any predictions?

Want to buy it faster than light 🙂
Old 11/28/2022, 08:42   #39 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can we expect a release in December? Can't wait to try this out.
Old 01/28/2023, 23:33   #40

elite*gold: 24
Smile Update!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zealex10 View Post
I can't stop seeing if the 3.0 version has already been released hahahah.
Do you happen to have any predictions?

Want to buy it faster than light 🙂
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolsJJ View Post
Can we expect a release in December? Can't wait to try this out.
Hi there! Thanks for reaching out! I'm very excited to bring you on. I need to finish programming catch/keep features and I will reach out to you once I have completed the necessary steps for this release. It should be sooner rather than later but I always shoot myself in the foot with deadlines, just know this entire time I've been programming this and I want to get it out as soon as I can.

There have been a ton of improvements:
- Temmy has been completely rewritten with an entirely different language.
- Uses 4 main processing threads that can utilize the rest of the threads on your PC to process all visual information, input and AI commands (max current memory usage is 500mb of ram, so it's efficient).
- Utilizes machine learning with Optical Character Recognition, Image recognition/ Pattern matching, and even utilized in random events!
- Combat logic has been significantly improved. (Temmy knows how to use all your moves automatically. No need to specify each move like in 2.0).
- Specify Specific temtem names to catch, specific items to use, even fine tune SVs for perfect catches.
- Pauses are now automatically handled by Temmy, no need to worry about fine details. Logout Time is too but you can adjust this to your liking.
- DOES NOT READ/WRITE TO MEMORY. This is entirely pixel(visual) based, much harder to program and safer.

There will be a ton more features that will be added but I need to get the base for Temmy out first.
Please feel free to reach out any time to check on the status.

Thanks again everyone for your support! I look forward to talking with you all soon when the big release gets closer. I will also update the first post to reflect the release date when I know it's ready.
Old 03/29/2024, 04:13   #41 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Accepting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temmmy View Post
Hi there! Thanks for reaching out! I'm very excited to bring you on. I need to finish programming catch/keep features and I will reach out to you once I have completed the necessary steps for this release. It should be sooner rather than later but I always shoot myself in the foot with deadlines, just know this entire time I've been programming this and I want to get it out as soon as I can.

There have been a ton of improvements:
- Temmy has been completely rewritten with an entirely different language.
- Uses 4 main processing threads that can utilize the rest of the threads on your PC to process all visual information, input and AI commands (max current memory usage is 500mb of ram, so it's efficient).
- Utilizes machine learning with Optical Character Recognition, Image recognition/ Pattern matching, and even utilized in random events!
- Combat logic has been significantly improved. (Temmy knows how to use all your moves automatically. No need to specify each move like in 2.0).
- Specify Specific temtem names to catch, specific items to use, even fine tune SVs for perfect catches.
- Pauses are now automatically handled by Temmy, no need to worry about fine details. Logout Time is too but you can adjust this to your liking.
- DOES NOT READ/WRITE TO MEMORY. This is entirely pixel(visual) based, much harder to program and safer.

There will be a ton more features that will be added but I need to get the base for Temmy out first.
Please feel free to reach out any time to check on the status.

Thanks again everyone for your support! I look forward to talking with you all soon when the big release gets closer. I will also update the first post to reflect the release date when I know it's ready.
Can we buy this again now? i reall dont wanna spend 6 hours a time looking for any more lumas xD i already have 1000+ hours looking manually and im tired bro.... please tell me you are accepting people now ?

Tags
pansun, temtem, temtem bot, temtem hack, temtem luma