Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Technical Support
You last visited: Today at 12:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Blue Screen of Death Win7

Discussion on Blue Screen of Death Win7 within the Technical Support forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 102
Blue Screen of Death Win7

Hallo ich bräuche mal hilfe ich kriege die ganze zeit Bluescreens..

Also die Fehlercodes heisen:

0x0B
0x50
0x1E

Also oben steht manchmal auch System service Exeption!

Ich habe Bluescreen schon seit 1nem Monat! und ich bekomme in nicht weg ich habe so viel versucht fast jeden tag wegen diesem fehler bei googel gegoogelt..

Ich habe system formatiert!
Ich habe alle Treiber erneuert!
Ich habe Virustest gemacht!
Ich habe Alle hardware raus genommen!

Es geht einfach nicht..

Ich spiele z.B cod6 oder Cod7 dan kackt es ab und der bildschirm wird blau also bluescreen mit diesen Fehlercoden.. Ich kann einfach net mehr ich habe immer sorge wenn ich irgendwass wichtiges mache das der einfach abkackt..

Bitte Hilfe!! geht auf den Spoiler da steht was falsch ist ob es der fehler is weiss ich nicht!

vielleicht hat das hier was damit zu tun
Old 12/03/2010, 19:37   #2

elite*gold: 0
das OS gezogen, oder legal erworben?

Die codes zeigen einmal einen fehler in der registry, einen möglichen ramschaden und softwareprobleme an!
Old 12/03/2010, 23:51   #3

elite*gold: 2951
Received Thanks: 1,013
Hello Quadros, i’ve dealt with some bsod's caused by sleep mode issues.

Based on such experience, the following factors may lead to the problem that keyboard and mouse can’t wake system up:

1. Incorrect drivers of BIOS, motherboard or chipset. Please install updated drivers and check the issues again.

2. In BIOS, there may be an option for turning on or off the sleep mode resume function.

3. Unsigned drivers lead to this issue. Please click Start, type sigverif in Start Search, press enter and follow the wizard to check it.

4. Some 3rd party services or applications may affect this behavior, please temporarily disable all firewalls and uninstall anti-virus applications; Or, perform a clean boot to see if the problem persists:

(KB929135) How to troubleshoot a problem by performing a clean boot in Windows Vista

5. If the mouse and keyboard can’t wake up the system, they may not support this function. Please clear Allow this device to wake the computer checkbox in Device Manager. Then check whether the system can wake up from sleep by pressing power button.

In Device Manager, expand Mice and other pointing devices / Keyboards. Right-click the USB mouse, and then click Properties. Click the Power Management tab. Click to clear the Allow this device to wake the computer check box, and then click OK.

MfG

0x0B - Common buff oveflow!
0x50 - Can be caused by a poor RAM or crappy page file config.

Regarding 0x1E you are probably consistently receiving a KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED Stop Error, but a problematic third party driver was not named as causing the crash.

There are quite a few older drivers on the system so, at this point, you may want to consider turning on the Driver Verifier against all non-Microsoft drivers to stress test them and try to flush out a problematic driver:

Start > type verifier in the Search programs and files box and press "Enter" > Create standard settings > Next > Select driver names from a list > then select all non-Microsoft drivers > Finish

Restart the computer.

Continue to use the computer normally but if you experience any BSODs make available the minidump files.

If after enabling the Driver Verifier and restarting the computer you receive a BSOD on startup and cannot start Windows, restart the computer in "Safe Mode" and do the following:

Start > type verifier in the Search programs and files box and press "Enter" > Delete existing settings > Finish

Restart the computer, log into Normal Mode, and make available any resulting minidump file.

If it continues please try WhoCrashed in google and read a mindump in fail safe to find out what crashes.

- Lostcause
Old 12/04/2010, 07:31   #4

elite*gold: 62
Received Thanks: 2,859
google mal ne memtest... vermutlich ist dein Speicher nicht in Ordnung!

Tags
bluescreen, bsod, computer, hilfe, technik problem