Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Technical Support
You last visited: Today at 07:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Perm Spoof Removal

Discussion on Perm Spoof Removal within the Technical Support forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Perm Spoof Removal

Is it possible to remove/revert a perm spoof such as one from sync.top?

I ended up buying it because i got banned but i just can’t be bothered to have to run a boot kit to spoof every time i start my pc, because half the time i have to restart my a second pc just for it to fully spoof.

It isn't worth the hassle anymore and i just want to play legit now anyways, but don't to risk another ban, any help is appreciated.

Tags
help ; plllz help me, spoof hwid

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] DERANK Service - Chat restrict Removal and Wait time removal.
09/21/2021 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Basically Title states it all. ALL REGIONS! Add me on discord if you are interested :) Discord: Slizk#1511
[12.9] Undetected ESP/AMBIENT NOISE REMOVAL/GRASS REMOVAL
12/27/2020 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 0 Replies
EFT TEXTURE ESP (SEE THROUGH WALLS)/No Grass/No Ambient Sounds FIRST AND ONLY TEXTURE ESP Working on the latest patch - (0.12.9) (24/12/20) Status: UNDETECTED ✅ We are the first provider to have their texture modifications visible through walls, able to show you the positions of players with a significantly low risk compared to using conventional cheats. Our cheat doesn't touch memory and requires no injection. Battleye currently has no way to detect it. WE ARE CURRENTLY...
[Selling] (CANA) MAJ 5 - Perm Speed Gear, Perm Mercs, Perm Spec Weps, Perm Rares, Perm Weps!
11/18/2014 - Combat Arms Trading - 1 Replies
• Primary Perms Include: -TPG-1 -K2 -ACR -SG550 Hot Shot -MSG-90 Hot Shot -M417 TAU -Max's Duals -M4 Super 90
Shaiya Noss Removal and 60 Skill Removal
04/30/2011 - Shaiya - 1 Replies
Hi, I am on a server, and the DEV's cant seem to be able to correctly remove Noss nor 60 skills. So I figured I would come here and get some advice or help on removing it. Just place whatever here that can help me, that I could refer to the DEV's. Thanks, Semper
Effect Removal w/Sound Removal
03/13/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 16 Replies
Well since Mr.Teenies Effect Removal came out and i had been using it..I decided to make my own for the fact that when i enter TG my client will sometimes hang, and the Sounds get really loud and carry out..it's gay.SO i've made this tool to remove the sound as well as the effects, SILENT TG ^^. It may take a minute to run the Sound Remover..but not very long at all ^^. This Tool Greatly help's me in TG i run a good 280-314 Ping without ever Disconnecting unless they have Server Mait. I...