Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Technical Support
You last visited: Today at 13:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help in saving problem!

Discussion on Help in saving problem! within the Technical Support forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Help in saving problem!

HI...
i have a hard time saving things because of this, its like this when i save things or browse things nothing comes out.

and i cant even put an attachment here help....
Old 02/25/2010, 11:03   #2

elite*gold: 62
Received Thanks: 2,859
sorry, but i really can´t get your problem....

Similar Threads Similar Threads
saving
06/05/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 10 Replies
When im changing the status of a player ex. normal to PM. Then they only got it untill they logoff. But how can I save it? I tried alot things now, anyone got a clue for it? I tried put save in Character save etc. But didnt work. Is for Tanels source.
[Problem] With Saving PrevJob..
07/06/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Ok This Thing wont save anyone Prevjob i have Charc.SavePrevjob in the Reborn Script anyone got an hints? Useing a 5017 source
help saving
06/24/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
for some reason when i set my compose rate high just to mess around everytime i logg off it drops alot of the stars i just got off ... any1 know what if its a save problem or what is it?
Saving with CE/UCE
02/04/2008 - Kal Online - 1 Replies
Hey guys. Revo 8.3 and rootkit is fine for International Servers. Question: Could i change the cooldown values (eg splashy, ice magic etc...) and then save it so that i just open that file with engine.exe as my target in uCE and it will work? I dont think it'll work because the values for cooldowns always change, so i gotta change all the skills manually, as well as the speed up. just need a simple answer here and thanks in advance
919 Skill's and Saving
09/25/2007 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
i seem to not be able to get my skills or anything to show on my TBot 919 then i got my old " ini " from bot 801 and i can't save any changes i want to make.......... so any way to just restart 919 and make a new " ini " for that so my skills and every thing can show regularly? :confused: