Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Technical Support
You last visited: Today at 07:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Can't click the programs listed in Start>All Programs

Discussion on Can't click the programs listed in Start>All Programs within the Technical Support forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can't click the programs listed in Start>All Programs

Hi guys,

i have a problem with my PC, sorry I can't understand german language so i'll write my concern in english.

Ok, here's my problem, After I have run Online games (e.g. Rohan, Luna), I can't click anymore the listed applications/programs in All Programs menu (Start>All Programs). However if I didn't start any of those Online games, I don't encounter that kind of problems.

Any solutions for this kind of problem?

I have already tried, reformatting my PC, but still the problem exist. I scanned already my PC with my anti virus Kaspersky, still doesn't found any suspicious files/folders. I already search in google and did the said solutions but still no luck.

Thanks
John

Old 09/02/2009, 14:59   #2

elite*gold: 20
What version of windows are you using? Also, when this happens, bring up the Task Manager (CTRL+ALT+DEL) and under Processes tab, end the Explorer.exe process. Then go to New Task/Run in the Task Manager menu and type in the box Explorer.exe and run it. That will reload your desktop again and then you can check if the issue still persists.

Old 09/02/2009, 15:59   #3

elite*gold: 0
Hi Night Dragon,

Thanks for your reply..I tried your solutions, but it doesn't work. Here's what I did.

I run Rohan and on the log in page of the game. Now I went to Start>All Programs, then again I couldn't click the list of programs. Now I run Task Manager and end Explorer.exe, but when I was about to perform New Tasks, I entered Explorer.exe but the Ok button only function as "click", you can click the Ok button but it the Create New Task box does not disappears and nothing happens.

I also tried running RF Online but I didn't encountered that kind of problem only in Rohan and Luna online.

My suspicion is that rohan and luna is running Game Guard, but RF none..

I hope you could help me here T__T.. I've done everything i could.

« Windows XP- c000221 Unknown Hard Error ntdll.dll | [Hilfe] Internet immer langsamer ?! »