Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Technical Support
You last visited: Today at 15:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is it possible to rename thread?

Discussion on Is it possible to rename thread? within the Technical Support forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 26
Is it possible to rename thread?

Hi, as the title says, is it possible? If so, then how? If any mod can do it, then I would like to rename this thread -> Hi0kII's Boost: Bronze V -> Diamond I

Thank you for your time ^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Thread title rename
08/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
As title said I want to rename my title, didn't wanted to open new thread, but I tried to find how to do it and I failed. :( I changed the thread title, but the change does not appear in LoL Trading section.
[Request] Rename my thread
04/06/2013 - Main - 6 Replies
Hi moderators... could someone please rename my thread? http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/sro-exploits-hac ks-bots-guides/2126299-new-ibot-working-sror-video -tutorial.html I tried to make it but it only changed the tittle on the page. Rename it to Releases & Support Thank you.
How to rename hkp?
11/11/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
I want to rename the hkp-s in client,it would be funny,i think..I want to do it for a p server.If theres no way,anyone can link me a name changer which have hkp changer to,and works for a p server?Thanks
mv rename
03/22/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
wo kann ich herausfinden was spinnt? Bei mir kommt immer mv rename ganze zeit
Help Where Rename This?
03/13/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 15 Replies
Hi my question it, how it is possible to rename this number marked on a picture where onto a text? Who knows it please the file writes its accurate achievement down where it is possible to rewrite this. Greet too! http://www.borderlandseu.hu/ideee/help.jpg There is some Dracoban yet the npc_zemaraim.act.1303 npc is set well on all of them and then this is not on his place from what is? Where can I correct this in order for him to take his place? ...