Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Thread title rename

Discussion on Thread title rename within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thread title rename

As title said I want to rename my title, didn't wanted to open new thread, but I tried to find how to do it and I failed.
I changed the thread title, but the change does not appear in LoL Trading section.
Old 08/28/2013, 12:39   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 70
Just report your post and note them to change the topic name with your choice. I havd done many times.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request] Rename my thread
04/06/2013 - Main - 6 Replies
Hi moderators... could someone please rename my thread? http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/sro-exploits-hac ks-bots-guides/2126299-new-ibot-working-sror-video -tutorial.html I tried to make it but it only changed the tittle on the page. Rename it to Releases & Support Thank you.
Change thread title
11/02/2012 - Technical Support - 5 Replies
Hi my 3 month old thread is located here: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/2032781-na-eu-professional-elo-boost-2k-play er.html I'd love for the title of the thread to be changed to Cheap Boosting by 2k Player.
Thread Title
09/26/2012 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
Okay guys, I'm I'll so I have some days to update old crap posts from me. I just wanna know (cause DK isn't installed) if the Auto CE I posted still work or they need an update?
Rename CO2 window title (any window actually)
05/13/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 4 Replies
I have seen a few posts requesting this. It is a simple autohotkey macro nothing fancy here. You will notice also that the UPX packer detection is not triggered. If you use autohotkey and want to know how to remove the packer PM me it is rather simple. To use this little tool thingie it is very simple: Execute the code. Focus your window. Press Hotkey CTRL+WIN+w Change the Title. Apply