Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Technical Support
You last visited: Today at 12:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AMD a4-3305m with APU GraKa - Overclocken?

Discussion on AMD a4-3305m with APU GraKa - Overclocken? within the Technical Support forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
AMD a4-3305m with APU GraKa - Overclocken?

^topic

Hi forum

I would like overclocking my AMD A4-3305M APU with GraKa.
Best best with a tool that I can do it manually from 1.9 to 2.5 &.
With AMD overdrive I have already tried with this, I just come up. 2.3 GhZ. But I want to get to 2.6 or 2.9 GhZ.
Would be very nice if you could help with this!
Information can be found in the screenshot below.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

DnzY.
Old 08/16/2013, 04:23   #2

Push?
Old 08/16/2013, 04:59   #3

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,487
Übertakte. Kein. Notebook.

Du wirst für mehr als 2.3 GHz wohl höhere Spannungen benötigen, damit das stabil läuft.
Wenn du nicht mehr als 2.3 GHz auswählen kannst, ist das gut so, selbst 2.3 sind bei der Kühlung eines Notebooks und dieser APU bedenklich.

Viel Glück. Hals- und Beinbruch würde man in anderen Kontexten sagen, symbolisch wünsche ich dem Notebook den Bruch aller anderen Knochen dazu. Und das so bald wie möglich.
Old 08/27/2013, 15:29   #4

^push^^
Old 08/27/2013, 16:14   #5

Lasch told you that it isn't a good idea to overclock your notebook.
Look, if AMD Overdrive is telling you that it isn't possible to overclock it more than 2.3 GHz, don't try to! Your warranty is away since the day you overclocked your notebook.

Anyway, e.g. the fan of your notebook can't accomplish with the requirements you need to overclock your cpu that way.

Either you have to buy a new pc or you have to life with the actual speed.

By the way: why are you writting in english while your notebook is appointed in german?