Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Technical Support
You last visited: Today at 15:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Motherboard --> ABIT AB9 Quad GT (BIOS)

Discussion on Motherboard --> ABIT AB9 Quad GT (BIOS) within the Technical Support forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 115
Motherboard --> ABIT AB9 Quad GT (BIOS)

Hey leute (;

Ich hab n kleines Problem..
Mein motherboard ist wie viele sicher wissen schon alt aber es läuft noch wie neu (;

Nun wollte ich mir wieder ein BIOS Update saugen, allerdings finde ich auf der ABIT seite nur Treiber von 2008..

Habe schon ewig gesucht und leider nix vertrauenswürdiges gefunden..

Hat jemand vieleicht zufällig nen link rum liegen wo ein neues BIOS zu finden ist falls sie überhaupt noch ein neues gemacht haben..

Würde mich über eine schnelle Antwort freuen.
MFG Magic

(BIOS Version Phoenix AwardBIOS v6.00PG Version 17)
(Datum System BIOS 05/23/08)
(Bild vom Motherboard )

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Verkaufe] Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200 - 2,33 GHz Quad-Core (BX80580Q8200) Prozessor
03/13/2012 - Trading - 2 Replies
Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200 - 2,33 GHz Quad-Core (BX80580Q8200) Prozessor | eBay ist der ebay link. viel spaß beim bieten
Being Abit Stupid
03/13/2011 - Shaiya - 4 Replies
I have a true stroke of brillance and delieted all my verstions of game.exe does anone have the orignal ? can i have it ? cheers
Could use abit help here.
04/18/2010 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
Hi. So I wanted to use the fish bot (from here )in Global DK. I've downloaded everything and everything was ok. When I got to the spot I wanted to fish at I turned the bot on (like in the post) and game crashed. So I've searched around for the reasons why this happened and found out that I need a bypass for this. I've searched for a bypass and found tound this post - it had a few bypass's but it also said they were out dated. I found more posts about bypass but aperantly they were full with...
[help] i need abit of it XD
01/12/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 21 Replies
i no i've posted this about 3-4 times but no one has bothered to reply to them so i'll post again. how do i get another computer with the p-server connector to connect to my server? i have hamachi and i have the other computer connected to the hamachi server. when ever i open the client, my server doesn't appear. can someone please help? any help would be appreciated.:)
Read and help abit
10/02/2007 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
So, i thinked when im a warlock and i do poison and burn skills on som1 whos immune to poison or fire or smthing does they still work?