Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 06:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Being Abit Stupid

Discussion on Being Abit Stupid within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Being Abit Stupid

I have a true stroke of brillance and delieted all my verstions of game.exe
does anone have the orignal ?
can i have it ?

cheers
Old 03/04/2011, 22:01   #2

Ok heres the game.exe from AeriaGames Shaiya.
It does upload onto e*pvp from its original location so heres a download link to it:
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/06/2011, 07:08   #3

Received Thanks: 1,777
lol nice one @ linxis.
Old 03/13/2011, 16:17   #4

Thank you very much,
however i am having another problem
when i attempt to log into a server i get a error message 'clients don't match'
i have tried changing the version on the 'version.ini' file so the updater has to reupdate but this hasent worked,
any help ?
thanks
Old 03/13/2011, 22:17   #5

Well if its that kind of problem then i would suggest re-downloading the game. If you still have the installer for Shaiya just run it twice, the 1st time it cleans your Shaiya folder, the second time it installs it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ABit A-N68SV mit AMD Phenom II X4 965???
05/15/2010 - Technical Support - 1 Replies
Hi,ich habe eine Ati Radeon HD4670 und mein CPU(CPU Typ DualCore AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2300 MHz (11.5 x 200) 4400+) ist nicht gerade der beste bei Videospielen laggt es total und deshalb wollte ich ein neuen CPU zulegen. Meine Frage ist ob in meinem Abit A-N68SV Mainbord ein AMD Phenom II X4 965 reinpasst
Need help !!! abit about cheat engine
05/05/2010 - Aion - 0 Replies
i been using cheat engine and when the game update i cant hack aion anymore ... but when i look around the website and i think i know a little bit about this problem ... but when i ask the people around the web and they just drive me around '' who are you , why u doing this , why r u doing that'' awwww ... piss me off the thing is does anyone know how to hide cheat engine or speed gear from task manager =.=! please help me ... second i heard something about write a code or something like...
Could use abit help here.
04/18/2010 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
Hi. So I wanted to use the fish bot (from here )in Global DK. I've downloaded everything and everything was ok. When I got to the spot I wanted to fish at I turned the bot on (like in the post) and game crashed. So I've searched around for the reasons why this happened and found out that I need a bypass for this. I've searched for a bypass and found tound this post - it had a few bypass's but it also said they were out dated. I found more posts about bypass but aperantly they were full with...
[help] i need abit of it XD
01/12/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 21 Replies
i no i've posted this about 3-4 times but no one has bothered to reply to them so i'll post again. how do i get another computer with the p-server connector to connect to my server? i have hamachi and i have the other computer connected to the hamachi server. when ever i open the client, my server doesn't appear. can someone please help? any help would be appreciated.:)
Read and help abit
10/02/2007 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
So, i thinked when im a warlock and i do poison and burn skills on som1 whos immune to poison or fire or smthing does they still work?