Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Which META now ?

Discussion on Which META now ? within the Teamfight Tactics forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Which META now ?

What we shoul play to win and go next ranks ?
Old 10/20/2019, 21:59   #2

Yordles imo !
Old 10/26/2019, 11:52   #3

elite*gold: 15
Swain swain swain swain swain swain
Old 10/26/2019, 13:28   #4

aatrox is seriously broken imo lol
Old 12/07/2019, 16:18   #5

elite*gold: 70
You can find all this on op.gg and other websites
Old 02/12/2020, 18:21   #6

glacial>>
Old 03/07/2020, 08:49   #7

To win, use draven champions. Recently I just learned about , although there is no official version yet, it helps you have more experience to play the official version later.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] (ACC) 32 meta legendaries, many golden meta cards, Overwatch Origins (accept e*gold)
07/28/2016 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, as the title says I want to sell my battle.net account. It has a lot of cards in Hearthstone, with good golden cards and you can play almost every meta deck with it. The three buyable Hero's and Lady Liadrin as well as Blackrock Mountain, League of Explorers and Karazhan are fully unlocked. The account is on the EU servers. I redeemed a key for the Overwatch Origins Edition on my account as well. ...
[WTS] Dota 2 8 Paypal, now added with proof! Safe deal!Add now,deal now,receive now
05/31/2012 - Dota Trading - 6 Replies
Selling dota 2 Keys, Highly trust-able, 16 successful trade so far. Each key selling at 8. Payment can be done by Paypal. User id:Leslie Chan Inventory:Steam Community :: ID :: LeslieChan Skype: Cherasnoob Email address: [email protected]
[WTS] Dota 2 8 Paypal, now added with proof! Safe deal!Add now,deal now,receive now
05/07/2012 - Dota Trading - 1 Replies
Selling dota 2 Keys, Highly trust-able, 16 successful trade so far. Each key selling at 8. Payment can be done by Paypal. User id:Leslie Chan Inventory:Steam Community :: ID :: LeslieChan Skype: Cherasnoob Email address: [email protected]
04/26/2012 - Dota Trading - 0 Replies
04/24/2012 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies