Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best comp in TFT

Discussion on Best comp in TFT within the Teamfight Tactics forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Best comp in TFT

What is your favourite comp in TFT ?
Old 12/07/2019, 16:18   #2

elite*gold: 70
I'm into assasins for the moment
Old 12/15/2019, 23:24   #3

I enjoy playing poisons, I dont know why but there is just something about that singed running around.
Old 12/16/2019, 16:04   #4

5x Aurelion FTW

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] TFT boosting [all serv] + [EUNE] Tft DIA1 cheap
09/09/2019 - Teamfight Tactics Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, my main rank is Master on eune. And im offering cheap and safe TFT elo boosting. I will use Vpn for safety of your account. Prices IRON Iron IV-III = 3€ Iron III-II = 3€
Cheat TFT of Gold/Comp/Auto
08/04/2019 - Teamfight Tactics - 1 Replies
Hi :heyguys: I believe this thread to be aware of the best tricks that come out for TFT. They are free or paid, the important thing is that they work. Be these Gold, Composition, or some other. We will be aware of anyone who looks with some creation. Personally, I am waiting for someone who can alter the gold, something to handle it carefully with a quiet +2 or +3 per turn. RESPECT!
[Selling] [TFT] Boosting Services by Horta [TFT]
07/23/2019 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Ich biete euch hier einen TFT Boosting Service an. Ich Garantiere euch von vorne rein das ihr jedes Spiel aus diesem Service immer mit Mind. Platz 2 Siegt. Das Boosting Programm wird per Hand Gespielt, ehrliches und Gewolltes Spielen mit deinen Account. Es gibt' 2 Varianten im Spiel womit du dich in der Rangliste Werten kannst, entweder Lade ich dich von meinen Account ein und wir Spielen Gemeinsam, oder ich Spiele mit deinen Account (Einloggen über Teamviewer möglich) ohne Daten...
WTT FA Comp/Comp lvl 100 for metin2 account
09/20/2009 - Cabal Online Trading - 1 Replies
hi the account is on the server jupiter on eu version! i want to trade my FA lvl 100 for a metin2 account. the account is comp/comp and has all good skills on the required lvl :P upgrade skills: vita lvl 8 damage absorb lvl 1
Warcraft 3 TFT pserver (for ppl who have bootleg WC#TFT version and cant play b.net )
08/13/2008 - Private Server Advertising - 0 Replies
Normal its called hellcraft very good server most of us play DoTa and stuff like that come join we need more ppl