Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Untz Bot Cracked + Source.

Discussion on Untz Bot Cracked + Source. within the SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Star Wars: The Old Republic category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Untz Bot Cracked + Source. Updated 5/17/2012

I am not the owner of this, its just an autoit script, idk why no one else has even done this yet.

But here you go full UntzBot with source. Exe and au3 in the zip

If you replace the exe in your folder with this all you need to do is press Free Mode and you have all the missions unlocked.

Notice: This is intended for educational purposes only, if you like it I would suggest donating to thephilz.

Source can also be found here:

UPDATED.

Quote:
Warez refers primarily to copyrighted works distributed without fees or royalties, and may be traded, in general violation of copyright law.
There is no copyright to infringe therefore this is not warez. Sorry I had to post this, but there are some people on this forum that seem to be very uneducated on how things in the real world work.

-WAEPONX
Attached Files
File Type: rar UntzBot50x3.rar (436.5 KB, 1237 views)
File Type: zip UntzBot50x3.zip (441.9 KB, 450 views)
Thanks
4 Users
Old 04/27/2012, 08:26   #2

elite*gold: 1
Thanks for Sharing this, I will add it to my collection.
Old 04/27/2012, 10:44   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by waeponx View Post
I am not the owner of this, its just an autoit script, idk why no one else has even done this yet.

If you replace the exe in your folder with this all you need to do is press Free Mode and you have all the missions unlocked.

noone does it because theyre not douchebags like you

and someone already did it, and has stopped doing so (theres a thread in this forum for it, not hard to find), in order to support the bot manager who has been constantly been working on it ever since bioware keeps patching

so yeah, keep this up and if the bot manager stops working due to people like you, then we know who to blame

YOU
Old 04/27/2012, 11:10   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by goombii View Post
noone does it because theyre not douchebags like you

and someone already did it, and has stopped doing so (theres a thread in this forum for it, not hard to find), in order to support the bot manager who has been constantly been working on it ever since bioware keeps patching

so yeah, keep this up and if the bot manager stops working due to people like you, then we know who to blame

YOU
I have to agree with this, i mean its not like the donation is that much!

I paid for it myself and thephilz does make an effort to keep us up to date.
Would be a shame if he stopped it because no one was supporting the cause.
Old 04/27/2012, 23:34   #5

Learn to update it, lol the source is right there.
Old 04/28/2012, 09:25   #6

Nice ! Can you Update this ?! Since Yesterday gives a new patch. THX !!!
Old 04/29/2012, 15:19   #7

I paid the tiny 10$ to farm over 1 million credits a day. I think it's WELL worth the small investment so developer can keep the good work up. I don't care what YOU do with your time, but it's unfair towards the developer that you post his product up for grabs here. I think you deserve a forum ban.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/30/2012, 18:29   #8

People will attempt to crack software until the end of time; I think it's up to the developers to adequately protect against it. On the other hand, I think posting the cracked version literally right next to where the creator is posting all the hard work he's put into it and asking for feedback is in really poor taste. I wonder whether the OPs parents taught him the "golden rule." Just my $0.02.
Old 05/01/2012, 20:37   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by waeponx View Post

its douchebags like you thats why we can't have nice things
Old 05/01/2012, 21:26   #10

OK time to throw some water on this flamefest.

Nearly all crackers agree, If you like the software, if you enjoy the software please pay for it, or in this case donate. No one is saying not to do that. I did that. I think thephliz is awesome.

However.... just like MP3s I want the choice to do that. I pay for my favorite band's music at a retailer but most other music I DL from torrents. The majority of us DL our music unpaid. This is EXACTLY the same thing, don't delude yourself in the statement that because thephillz is one guy and Microsoft is a corporation that it is ok to rob Microsoft. If you walked up thephillz on the street and robbed him at knife point you'd get EXACTLY the same punishment that you'd get if you walked up to a Microsoft developer and robbed him/her.

Now the positive....
Using a decompiled version of the scripts I can see some improvements I am going to suggest to thephilz. There are some functions that are out of order in 50x2 and there is a loop in DeathCheck I think could be done better. I could NOT make these suggestions if someone didn't decompile the code.

I'll say it again: If you like the software, BUY IT. If you like the music, BUY IT.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/04/2012, 19:57   #11

works ?
Old 05/04/2012, 20:34   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoCcAt_ View Post
works ?
NEIN...thx, bb
Old 05/05/2012, 23:49   #13

Yoda, the x3 link was removed.
Old 05/09/2012, 15:09   #14

Pls. Update it !

THX !!!!!
Old 05/09/2012, 15:53   #15

The crack is the link on Page 1, because Yodas dead is link.

just remember to download UntzBot5x in the other thread