Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:57

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Untz Bot Cracked + Source.

Reply
 
Old   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 2
x3 link should be back up and i added another just in case the other goes down.
YodaLittleMan is offline  
Old   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by maestrobots View Post
People will attempt to crack software until the end of time; I think it's up to the developers to adequately protect against it. On the other hand, I think posting the cracked version literally right next to where the creator is posting all the hard work he's put into it and asking for feedback is in really poor taste. I wonder whether the OPs parents taught him the "golden rule." Just my $0.02.
Just saying, if he doesn't want it cracked. Encrypt it, it's not that hard **** if he wants ILL DO IT FOR HIM. Until then, it is written in the skiddy autoit language and converted into a exe with absolutely the most minimal protection possible, my 2 year old could decompile it. Also, just to get this straight, I did this for personal use, I just felt like being nice and sharing it. With that being said, I NEVER asked for feedback. What my parents taught me was to share, and yea they taught me the "golden rule", if you can get it free, why pay? Source was posted for others benefit, they can learn a little about what the bot is doing and how it works. I'm pretty sure if no one HAD to donate to get the full version there would be a **** ton more donations, forcing people to donate leads to your **** getting cracked, That's like asking me to pay for an operating system, lol no.

If anyone wants me to update this post for updates just post that you would like to see it and I will have it uploaded. I personally have nothing against any "dev" that makes my life easier, thephilz took time out of his life to make himself a bot and was kind enough to share it. If he wanted it down he could've pmed me at anytime and I would've taken it down or asked a mod to delete. This hasn't been done, so I assume he doesn't even give a ****.

Long story short, stop QQ, more pew pew.


waeponx is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 99
Received Thanks: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by maestrobots View Post
People will attempt to crack software until the end of time; I think it's up to the developers to adequately protect against it. On the other hand, I think posting the cracked version literally right next to where the creator is posting all the hard work he's put into it and asking for feedback is in really poor taste. I wonder whether the OPs parents taught him the "golden rule." Just my $0.02.
The interessting part is that this is being offered on elitepvpers even thought elitepvper rules clearly states:

"posting warez is forbidden, the violation of this rule usually leads to an infracton for the first time and a ban if you continue; requesting warez also is not allowed, if you do so you'll get an infraction"

Still warez are getting posted and people posts requests for a new warez version of this.
sunhag is offline  
Old   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunhag View Post
The interessting part is that this is being offered on elitepvpers even thought elitepvper rules clearly states:

"posting warez is forbidden, the violation of this rule usually leads to an infracton for the first time and a ban if you continue; requesting warez also is not allowed, if you do so you'll get an infraction"

Still warez are getting posted and people posts requests for a new warez version of this.
That is where you're mistaken. His bot has no actual copyright or license, nor is it an actual piece of software it is a recording that records, using a recording software slapped into a pretty GUI and limited to a specific function unless you donate. There is no software to make it warez. Please learn to internet or don't bother talking.
waeponx is offline  
Old   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 99
Received Thanks: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by waeponx View Post
That is where you're mistaken. His bot has no actual copyright or license, nor is it an actual piece of software it is a recording that records, using a recording software slapped into a pretty GUI and limited to a specific function unless you donate. There is no software to make it warez. Please learn to internet or don't bother talking.
Always the same pathetic excuses from people that think they got the right to steal other peoples work. Read up on what copyright is and how it works. Ofc the guy that wrote Untzbot has a copyright on his work and posting a cracked version of it clearly means that somebody posted a warez version of it. If everything is so easy and obvious, why don't you just write it yourself and release it open source instead of proving you don't know **** about both development and copyright laws?
sunhag is offline  
Old   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunhag View Post
Always the same pathetic excuses from people that think they got the right to steal other peoples work. Read up on what copyright is and how it works. Ofc the guy that wrote Untzbot has a copyright on his work and posting a cracked version of it clearly means that somebody posted a warez version of it. If everything is so easy and obvious, why don't you just write it yourself and release it open source instead of proving you don't know shit about both development and copyright laws?
There's no point in arguing with someone so clearly under-educated. I suggest you read some books or something. It always seems to make me feel bad when I run into people with an IQ equal to the temperature.

Also, for all you people who call it stealing. Stealing means you take something. It is gone you no longer have it. Cracking something and making a copy of it is not stealing, it's copying and unlocking. Which is why "Copyrights" exist.

I never claimed any kind of work was involved in doing this, which means I am not seeking credit. What I am doing is sharing an already free to share recording with some recorded commands.

The more you bitch about it the more you bring into light that it isnt even a bot, just a tool that has a few pre-recorded functions to record more functions to replay later. Which is hurting the "dev" even more. Further more. For the "development" part of you're little spew of retard. I am an active developer, except I code REAL software in a REAL language.

Furthermore, just to show you how truly incompetent you are.
OP:
Show me where it says "Copyright thephilz" anywhere.
waeponx is offline  
Old   #22
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunhag View Post
You are not argueing. You don't have any arguments. You do false claims like "His bot has no actual copyright or license, nor is it an actual piece of software", which is both wrong. Ofc you got a copyright on something you develop. And ofc a macro recording/play backsoftware with extra logic and a GUI is a real software. Any lawyer will laugh at you if you gonna claim you have the right to offer a warez version because of the reasons you give here.



Yes and obviously I didn't write a law analysis even thought I easily could in my native language - but instead used a term everybody can understand. You on the other handed claimed that offering a cracked copy of copyrighted software would not be warez, which is a complete joke. So before calling others "uneducated" you might want to fix your personal knowledge lackings.



You broke forum rules by offering warez. Yes, that's what you did. And yeah, warez are usually free. So what are you trying to say exactly?



You can't be much of a developer if you don't even know that every software you develop is copyrighted no matter what language you write it with. You can give others extended rights using a license like the GPL but this didn't happen here. So the copyright is still there.

Also I'd love to hear your weird defintion of bot. If you allow users to record a path and let your character use it with the help of pixel search and timing loops while providing the user with a typical bot gui, the result is not a bot?



So you play the law expert and don't even know that such a copyright notice is not needed to have a copyright on something? And you call me incomptent, now that's a nice joke.
Ok, I am sick of this. Obviously you're a retard. Mods please clean the thread. It CANT be warez, its fucking free. It seems like the only people with a problem with this are rere's like you that are butthurt you bought it. AS I ALREADY MENTIONED, if the Author wanted this removed, I would have already removed it. Seeing as how I have not been contacted by anyone. This is 100% legit. This is NOT warez, because the "software" in question is ALREADY FREE!

I like how you spew garbage out of your mouth to act like you know shit, but in reality you're the dumbest asshole I have had the terrible misfortune of talking too. It's people like you that want SOPA/PIPA to pass. Nothing is automatically copyrighted Einstein.

The terms donationware and crippleware come to mind, which if im not mistaken come are also known as FREEWARE or SHAREWARE, which are already free, so how does one make a free software, "Warez"?
The dispute is with the author, not you or this forum. IF thephilz wanted it pushed I would've already been banned and this thread deleted. The sad fact is you have absolutely no idea what the hell you are talking about, I can only assume that your public school system has yet again failed you. I feel sorry for your generation, thinking everything should be regulated. What happened to freedom of information?
waeponx is offline  
Old   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 3
Am I the only one who thinks both of you have some valid points?

First of all I don't think there's a copyright on illegal software, or if there was, try sticking your neck out and sue someone infringing on your copyrighted illegal software and see where that takes you. The big question now is if a bot for a game falls into the category of illegal software, like cracks do.

On the other hand it doesn't matter how a program is written or what programming language is used to get the job done. A program is a program, whether it's been written in a machine code language or an interpreted language is of no consequence. Also all the signs are there saying the author of the UntzBot doesn't want it to be a completely free piece of software. The program says so in the appropriate places, the forum posting says so, too.

This topic really is food for lawyers, not laymen such as us.
Ludowitsch is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #24
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 5
OP updated with the latest version. GG.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludowitsch View Post
Am I the only one who thinks both of you have some valid points?

First of all I don't think there's a copyright on illegal software, or if there was, try sticking your neck out and sue someone infringing on your copyrighted illegal software and see where that takes you. The big question now is if a bot for a game falls into the category of illegal software, like cracks do.

On the other hand it doesn't matter how a program is written or what programming language is used to get the job done. A program is a program, whether it's been written in a machine code language or an interpreted language is of no consequence. Also all the signs are there saying the author of the UntzBot doesn't want it to be a completely free piece of software. The program says so in the appropriate places, the forum posting says so, too.

This topic really is food for lawyers, not laymen such as us.

Except most people actually have to code a program, not record it.
waeponx is offline  
Old   #25
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 3
What exactly makes UntzBot a "recorded program", not a "coded program"? That's the part I don't understand. Is it because the author makes use of AutoIt commands? If it's making use of pre-built functions that qualifies something as a "recorded program", then everything that makes use of includes would by definition fall into the same category.
Ludowitsch is offline  
Old   #26
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludowitsch View Post
What exactly makes UntzBot a "recorded program", not a "coded program"? That's the part I don't understand. Is it because the author makes use of AutoIt commands? If it's making use of pre-built functions that qualifies something as a "recorded program", then everything that makes use of includes would by definition fall into the same category.
Have you ever used autoit to make anything? its a basic action recorder, you move the mouse it records the movement and translates it into a script. No real coding knowledge necessary. It's based on BASIC, but isnt a real language. I got my BSIT, and I never had to learn AutoIT script, nor is it in any curriculum as a accredited language. It's like building with lego's and calling it an invention. You all get hyped with all these things get released, then you spend money on it. Not even knowing you can do the same exact thing without any prior coding experience at all, and you pay actual money for it.

Now I am not ripping on thephilz, there was some obvious editing here and there so he's script did take a little more than most sloppy nonsense I see, however I chuckle when people call it something that it's not. It is a program, however it is not a copyrighted software or a bot.

Quote:
In video games, a bot is a type of weak AI expert system software which for each instance of the program controls a player in deathmatch, team deathmatch and/or cooperative human player, most prominently in the first-person shooters (FPSs). Computer-controlled bots may play against other bots and/or human players in unison, either over the Internet, on a LAN or in a local session.[1] Features and intelligence of bots may vary greatly, especially with community created content. Advanced bots feature machine learning for dynamic learning of patterns of the opponent as well as dynamic learning of previously unknown maps – whereas more trivial bots may rely completely on lists of waypoints created for each map by the developer, limiting the bot to play only maps with said waypoints. Using bots is incidentally against the rules of all of the current main Massively multiplayer online role-playing games (MMORPGs).
This has no real AI function, it cannot learn or make any decision on it's own based on the programmer's included parameters and functions. There aren't even paths for it to follow, you, yourself, have to make the recording of the paths for the bot to repeat over and over again exactly the same way everytime, the only thing that makes your results change is latency, lag, and the SWTOR AI.

It's like saying if I record key-strokes on a G11-19 and calling that recording a bot. It's not. It's a recording. A more proper name for it would be UntzToolz, or something along those lines, seeing as how it helps you record.

I only bring this up because there seems to be a consent debate on this thread about the OP, and its legitimacy and standing with the rules of the forum.
waeponx is offline  
Old   #27
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 3
You left out the last part:
Quote:
In Multi-User Domain games (MUDs), players may utilize bots to perform laborious tasks for them, sometimes even the bulk of the gameplay. While a prohibited practice in most MUDs, there is an incentive for the player to save his/her time while the bot accumulates resources, such as experience, for the player character.
This is exactly what UntzBot is meant to do, qualifying it as a "MUD-bot".

Quote:
Originally Posted by waeponx View Post
Have you ever used autoit to make anything? its a basic action recorder, you move the mouse it records the movement and translates it into a script.
Have you? Certainly, AutoIt (with SciTe installed) offers such a recorder, but using it severely limits what you can do. You have to actually write things yourself if you want the least bit of error handling or branching.

Everybody can learn to use a scripting language such as AutoIt. Then again, everybody can learn something like C++, too. All the necessary knowledge, tools, libraries and programs are out there for everybody to pick up, basic things even for free.

At the end of the day, the tools used to achieve a result don't matter. What it all comes down to is time. Time invested by party A in writing something to perform certain more or less dynamic actions. Time not invested by party B to learn how to do it themselves. Some authors may opt for a monetary revenue for their time invested into writing such an automaton, payed by those using said automaton thus proving unwilling or unable to learn the necessary craftsmanship for themselves. Other authors might choose to make something donorware or release it as is with no strings attached.

I'm in the process of making up my mind about this myself. I'm writing my own automaton using AutoIt. It too is based on recording and playing back user actions, but at the same time interprets the user actions and intervenes when it recognizes something isn't how it's supposed to be. Still in its infancy my bot already succeeds where both users of UntzBot and Lucky's Space Bot keep having problems.

Should I release this to the public for free? With source code? Donorware? Or should I put in some kind of restriction, enforcing my "customers" and I can mutually benefit from the fruits of each others work?
Ludowitsch is offline  
Old   #28
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludowitsch View Post
You left out the last part:

This is exactly what UntzBot is meant to do, qualifying it as a "MUD-bot".

Have you? Certainly, AutoIt (with SciTe installed) offers such a recorder, but using it severely limits what you can do. You have to actually write things yourself if you want the least bit of error handling or branching.

Everybody can learn to use a scripting language such as AutoIt. Then again, everybody can learn something like C++, too. All the necessary knowledge, tools, libraries and programs are out there for everybody to pick up, basic things even for free.

At the end of the day, the tools used to achieve a result don't matter. What it all comes down to is time. Time invested by party A in writing something to perform certain more or less dynamic actions. Time not invested by party B to learn how to do it themselves. Some authors may opt for a monetary revenue for their time invested into writing such an automaton, payed by those using said automaton thus proving unwilling or unable to learn the necessary craftsmanship for themselves. Other authors might choose to make something donorware or release it as is with no strings attached.

I'm in the process of making up my mind about this myself. I'm writing my own automaton using AutoIt. It too is based on recording and playing back user actions, but at the same time interprets the user actions and intervenes when it recognizes something isn't how it's supposed to be. Still in its infancy my bot already succeeds where both users of UntzBot and Lucky's Space Bot keep having problems.

Should I release this to the public for free? With source code? Donorware? Or should I put in some kind of restriction, enforcing my "customers" and I can mutually benefit from the fruits of each others work?
except SWTOR would have to be a MUD game to have MUD bots lol. Also, I already mention donationware, but yet again. No copyright. So its 100% freeware.
waeponx is offline  
Old   #29
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 3
How is SWTOR not a Multi-User Domain game? It's advertised and / or sold as such (depending on where you look), more commonly known as "MMO(RPG)". E.g here:

Anyway, how would a private citizen who wants to stay relatively anonymous go about copyright protecting his automation software?
Ludowitsch is offline  
Old   #30
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludowitsch View Post
How is SWTOR not a Multi-User Domain game? It's advertised and / or sold as such (depending on where you look), more commonly known as "MMO(RPG)". E.g here:

Anyway, how would a private citizen who wants to stay relatively anonymous go about copyright protecting his automation software?
Free Copyrights exist, but for a program that is illegally made to profit of a copyrighted game, you would just be looking to get sued by the creators. WoW has sued for BILLIONS over stupid ****, $100,000 off someone who only made about $200. also, I think you should look up what a mud game is, it is not what a MMO is, 2 different things.


waeponx is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads
Untz Bot - Total de-synchron nach einer Weile
Hey, der Untzbot funktioniert soweit ganz gut. Nur merkte ich wie gestern nacht das er nach einer weile nicht mehr wirklich seine Arbeit macht. ...
6 Replies - SWTOR Main - Discussions / Questions
Gnometools 4.21 cracked inkl. Source
edit by obilee
74 Replies - WoW Bots
WoW Kryptonite Cracked + Source Code
WOW KRYPTONITE - for WoW 3.0.3 (live servers) + Source Code Example: http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/1388/kryptcrackednm5.jpg I bought a...
18 Replies - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:57.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.