Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[HACK] Ares free Speedhack !

Closed Thread

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
Have sombody be banned for leveling with this tool???

Old   #32

Is it possible to get this version in a different hot key setup? 7 8 9 on numpad?

Old   #33

No problem, i will make it tomorrow (I m tired, i go sleep now )
Old   #34

elite*gold: 20
A couple things, one - thank you so much for this awesome tool. I never PVP, so neither do I feel guilty about using this as it doesn't affect or **** off anyone else directly, and there is such a slim chance of being banned as all I do is spam F2 and hit force speed in case I see someone along my travels lol. Even with my first toon I was surprised by how much time this actually did save me, I was doubtful of it's usefulness but wanted to try it nonetheless -- then I made a new one on a new server and bam it took me less than half the amount of time to reach halfway to 50 on my first character and still all I do is PVE (not even Heroics cause those are slow for me now xD).

And the second thing I would say is that I'm not sure if this is only for my computer (Windows 7, 64bit) but your little thinger in the top left that's supposed to show the speed doesn't show up in game. All it does is make it impossible for me to click on the planet name to see the list of people (which I can get around by clicking on the guild menu and then going to 'who). So I was just gonna suggest to remove it or find a way of making it overlay the game. Unless that's because of the new patch *shrug* even then it's really not a big deal just a suggestion.

Thanks again.

Old   #35

Al, try running in windowed to take care of the issue in your second paragraph.

Myst - thank you, this thing is great! So much of the travelling is a huge time-sink and this really helps alleviate that. Also, thank you for the update

I was wondering if it's possible to have preset speeds set to keys (ex. 500% bound to F5) or if a key could be set to disable it without turning it off (ex. pressing F4 switches you to your unaltered speed, but the app remains open and you can spam F3 again without having to tab out to bring the app up again)? That may be more work than it's worth, I have no idea, but I was curious so I thought I'd ask Thank you again!
Old   #36

Ah thanks tokoa, I didn't realize you could still run it in windowed but have still full screen.... never tried that feature before, I assumed it would have the window bar and all lol

That solves that then I guess :P

and I would second the thing about disabling but this windowed mode + the icon set on my taskbar makes it extremely easy for me to restart it with only an extra click. But we should still have the meter change to be between the planet and menu bar, or something other than on top of a game button. Still nbd thanks again.
Old   #37

I too would like to see key binding options if possible - would make things certainly easier in fullscreen mode
Old   #38

Panic Button would be nice which will set speed to 134% percent :-)
Old   #39

elite*gold: 240
still works since 06. march ?
Old   #40

works
Old   #41

Cmon where is the update? Someone decompile and do this please?
Old   #42

Incredibly useful tool, makes questing a breeze. I just patched my TOR client this morning so its up to date, and the speed hack works perfectly.
Old   #43

Working after today's patch.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #44

Not working for me. I have the most current version of Ares and the SpeedHack that comes with it says v1.0.3 in the title bar. I tried it twice and it's not working. What version do you have Sr.TV?
Old   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyell View Post
Not working for me. I have the most current version of Ares and the SpeedHack that comes with it says v1.0.3 in the title bar. I tried it twice and it's not working. What version do you have Sr.TV?
Um, that's not the most current version lol

Read the first post, you'll notice 1.0.5 > 1.0.3

I haven't been on today, but I don't think latest patch (1.1.5a) would have affected it anyways since it was just to fix some random glitches. I will expect 1.1.6 (patch) to need a fix for the hack lol

Closed Thread