Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Star Wars: The Old Republic > SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 09:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Skip any group of mobs while on speeder (Requires a shield abilty)

Discussion on Skip any group of mobs while on speeder (Requires a shield abilty) within the SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Star Wars: The Old Republic category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Skip any group of mobs while on speeder (Requires a shield abilty)

In SW:TOR I often find a lot of mobs in my way that doesnt award me any bonus xp, and I hate to waste time killing them.
We all know, that you get dismounted when a mob hits you.
If you use a shield or an absorp ability (Sith Inquisither's Static Barrier) before crossing the mobs, all the damage will be absorped, and you wont be dismounted.

This is probably just a clever use of gamemechanics, but it DID save me a lot of time especially at level 35+ where mobs aren't oneshot-able
Thanks
4 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Mobs in der Group.txt ein tragen
07/23/2014 - Metin2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Hey liebe Community Ich hab ein kleine problem ich hab in der group.txt die mobs eingetragen etc und auch in der Group_group.txt aber nach dem reboot wenn die mobs spownen sehe ich nur krieger ohne haare als mob :( wäre lieb wen ihr mir meinen fehler sagen oder zeigen könntet danke Hier die eingetragenen mobs in group.txt
[Frage[ Group.txt neue Group hinzufügen
04/03/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
hi ich wollte für ein paar Metins eig. Gruppen machen(Eid'S) nur wenn ich das halt mit file zilla in die Group.txt einfüge und uploade dann startet der Server nich mehr(Virtual pc). Hier die Grp'S Group Eid1 { Vnum 10001
2 Probleme Special item group und mobs
12/18/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hallo Leute ich hab 2 Probleme die ich nicht so ganz verstehe das erste ist wenn ich dies hier in meine special_item_group.txt einfüge dann krieg ich immern en core fehler wenn ich es weg tuhe dann gehts wieder normal Group Truhe { Vnum 55506 1 3333 1 5 2 3334 1 5 3 3335 1 5 4 3336 1 5 5 99005 1 5
Aoe grinding spot with infinite mobs - requires group.
12/25/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
Basically, for this you need to be horde. And you need a healer and a couple of aoe'ers. There's a quest in storm peaks called Sniffing out the Perpetrators: Sniffing Out the Perpetrator - Quest - World of Warcraft Start this quest, then mount the tiger next to khaliisi, but immediately dismount. Do this rapidly, 10-20 times. This will spawn a massive stream of these Stormforged Pursuers: Stormforged Pursuer - NPC - World of Warcraft They will spawn, start chasing the...
Skip 3-4 Groups of Mobs in Slave Pens
02/11/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
first you need to be where the second boss is. here: http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/raamoz/CFV 1.jpg then you go in the water. http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/raamoz/CFV 2.jpg swim to this place.