Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 21:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Skip 3-4 Groups of Mobs in Slave Pens

Old   #1

elite*gold: 209
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,610
first you need to be where the second boss is.
here:

then you go in the water.

swim to this place.

and jump up untill you cant get higher. (little bad picture but look in the middle)

and then you wall-jump to here.

and finally you jump up and you are now here.

there you go!
not too usefull

« Ramparts Chest Farming | Bleeding Hollow Tormenter trick »

Similar Threads
Farming slave pens as rogue
05/08/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 16 Replies
i didn't find this out by my own, i saw somewhere a vid from a hunter pulling away the mobs with his pet and getting the chest. YouTube - Slave Pens Chest there are similar guides which show how to farm the ancient lichen, i know. i think this can be done with nearly everyclass using netlimiter or ilag if you are willing to die. 1. walljumb on the "plattform" 2. pull the mob and run to the other side and jump on the "latern"
Slave Pens Gold Farming - Wie?
10/02/2007 - WoW Ask the Experts - 12 Replies
Hallo, In dem Thread "45-60 in less than 4/5 days" sprach jemand davon das die chinesischen Farmer auch in Sklavenunterkünfte Gold machen. Leider habe ich dazu kein Video auf YouTube gesehen oder hier im Forum eine Erklärung zur Vorgehensweise. Kann mir jemand erklären wie das gehen soll? Würde das gerne mit einem Freund aus der Gilde versuchen. Und wieviel Gold macht man da in der Stunde? (Insgesamt, wir müssen den betrag dann natürlich halbieren)
How To Skip Some Groups in Instances
06/14/2007 - WoW Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
This is pretty much common sense but may be useful to somebody. Okay, first of all, I'm not sure if this works on ALL mobs, but the other night me and my group did this on a patrol on Shadow Labyrinth. Anyway, the trick is to let a rogue (Not sure if a paladin would work for this with bubble) pull the mobs, run forward (Using sprint of course so they don't hit him) out of the room into the next one with the group following behind. When he vanishes the mobs should return to their...
Slave Bot?
05/26/2006 - Ragnarok Online - 32 Replies
Wollte mal fragen ob mal sich einen Slave Bot machen kann oder ob es hier einen zum Downloaden gibt. Also der Bot sollte nur hinter mir herlaufen und mich buffen und healen. Kann das jemand machen oder geht das garnicht?
slave bot
02/18/2006 - Ragnarok Online - 7 Replies
hi, also ich habe mehrere accounts, auf dem einem is nen priest. Ich würde jetzt gerne ein bot so basteln, dass er mich slaved. Also 2 PC's habe ich, das is np... Aber leider weiss ich nicht wie ich das anstellen muss =/ Kann mir da bitte jemand weiter helfen?