Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Super People
You last visited: Today at 01:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam Super People Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam Super People Cheat Providers within the Super People forum part of the Shooter category.

Old 01/12/2022, 23:51   #16

elite*gold: 958
Quote:
Originally Posted by jw92 View Post
i paid for its with crypto and nothing was received im unsure if the are a legit vendor but dosent seem that way to me
It was down in past for testing purposes, kidly open a ticket in the forums section
Old 01/17/2022, 18:38   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
Updated. Right now @ īs Satan5 and AimJunkies are the only providers i know of which arent resellers. Feel free to post if you want to get listed.
Hey can I get listed in aimjunkies would really appreciate it
Old 01/18/2022, 21:42   #18

theres is another provider for macro no recoil script.,

tested and got ban right from the start; thank you
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/24/2022, 19:13   #19

Impossible to acquire it, you have to be a VIP...
Old 02/04/2022, 18:01   #20

aimjunkies.com I want to buy I can not understand do not understand what they want
Old 02/04/2022, 23:17   #21

Another provider you need to be careful of is Omegaberg cheats. listed as private cheats, but in reality is a reseller. A cheat you buy from him you many never get as the cheat may longer be available due to other provider not doing buisness with him. upcharges the games from reselling. he offers lifetime but you never get certain lifetime keys that you already paid for. Use at your own risk

Please as omergaberg.com to untrusted cheats. No cheats after you buy. he is a reseller
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/05/2022, 17:32   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by n07ear View Post
aimjunkies.com I want to buy I can not understand do not understand what they want
I've been a member since 2017 and bought month cheats here and there with them but they told me when I applied that I need to run an active subscription for a few months then apply again. **** em lol few months i wont even be playing that game and there aint any games i want to play of theirs for 3 months just a waste of money
Old 02/05/2022, 17:35   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by snomann318 View Post
I've been a member since 2017 and bought month cheats here and there with them but they told me when I applied that I need to run an active subscription for a few months then apply again. **** em lol few months i wont even be playing that game and there aint any games i want to play of theirs for 3 months just a waste of money
They make strange requests and do not need them

I'm thinking of buying here
I no longer know what safe overmod is
Old 08/23/2022, 00:17   #24

Lightbulb sad but true

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsnake View Post
Untrustworthy / Scam provider:
Hypex.to

Reason: misleading people in to buying a non-functioning product, claiming functions that do not exist, false promises in the advertisement and evading any means of communication. Added a collection of screenshots in imgur below:

Ironically the seller of this "script" is also the creator of this thread LUL!, what a world we are living in right?

The question is, do you have the integrity to do it?

@
They did the same thing with their R6 and PUBG verion of the "script" also claimed auto weapon / attachment detection. When asking about these feautures in their Discord you get a reply like "will be added back soon" or "the dev is very busy atm". I mean dev being busy .. okay no problem but being busy for over 1 and a half year nah not rly man

for hypex.to i would do another category "questionable"

also for the "lifetime" claim .. ya its true that the "scripts" were lifetime till like 1 year ago or so they added this subscription thing where you have to get a active sub every once in a while to be able to keep using your "lifetime" products

well thats just my experience with hypex.to but if u still want to go for it .. do it and see for yourself the idea behind their products i find very nice and design is also quite good but false claims .. just why

anyways have a good day
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/24/2022, 22:24   #25

elite*gold: 55
The Black Market: 406/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,501
Quote:
Originally Posted by Top2k. View Post
They did the same thing with their R6 and PUBG verion of the "script" also claimed auto weapon / attachment detection. When asking about these feautures in their Discord you get a reply like "will be added back soon" or "the dev is very busy atm". I mean dev being busy .. okay no problem but being busy for over 1 and a half year nah not rly man

for hypex.to i would do another category "questionable"

also for the "lifetime" claim .. ya its true that the "scripts" were lifetime till like 1 year ago or so they added this subscription thing where you have to get a active sub every once in a while to be able to keep using your "lifetime" products

well thats just my experience with hypex.to but if u still want to go for it .. do it and see for yourself the idea behind their products i find very nice and design is also quite good but false claims .. just why

anyways have a good day
Your points are understandable and to some extend valid. We never claimed to have attachment detection, only weapon recognition. The weapon recognition is and was always working for PUBG but is broken for R6S. I have been working for a while now on R6S and we are soon to push an update for it. To be honest, the recognition isnt that needed for R6S since you just use one gun for one round but yeah, its missing as of now.

Lifetime is some what confusing yes indeed. The script itself will stay forever on your account no matter how old of a customer you are. The reason for the monthly fee is that we have customers dating back since 2017 and with frequent AC updates, especially for BattlEye and Rust, there isnt much sense to update that forever without constant stream of revenue. We also have a website in WIP which will make the monthly fee more clear.

Appreciate the feedback to our idea and generally.
Old 10/13/2022, 02:20   #26

#1 Rude to customers
#2 Cheat got Detected - after SP Update.
#3 Don't buy.
4# Toooo many resellers.....
5# No Support given

AKA RulezzgameSoftware

@

~~All Resellers speak Russian.

Thanks
1 User
Old 10/13/2022, 09:22   #27

HypeX is a nice Makro Provider ! But if you have problems like me that the launcher is not working you will get zero help from the Team / Owner ( Xenos )
Old 10/13/2022, 14:57   #28

elite*gold: 7
Just checked satan5 and aimjunkies, both are down.

Time to ask my dev if he can whip something up and add it to the x multicheat.
Old 10/13/2022, 16:15   #29

#UPDATE#

RESELLER CROOKED ARMS....

#DETECTED
#RESELLERS
#NO SUPPORT.
#SCAM.

#DETECTED BY BATTLEYE.
##
##

Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/19/2022, 03:48   #30

elite*gold: 30794
Hello, we would like to submit an application to get into the trusted provider's list. Sent you a PM with further details. Thanks in advance.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
cheat, hack, super people, undetected