Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Suggestions & Feedback
You last visited: Today at 14:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Not sure whats going on here

Discussion on Not sure whats going on here within the Suggestions & Feedback forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 2831
Not sure whats going on here

So yeah, im obviously mad, so sorry im im a bit to rude in some things, but im really annoyed right now.

As this is not the first time stuff like that happens to me im really not sure whats going on.If i either have done something in the past which i dont remember, or if the forum just have changed in a weird way.

Let me tell you what happened first.
So today i was called a scammer in my thread

From a random guy
Should not be a big deal at all, but still its annoying, but what literally made myself explode was, when i was out grabbing some food, watching on my phone while waiting, that the post from a guy defending myself @
got deleted.
Like im really not sure why you would delete such comments from trade threads, but random scammer accusions stay?Uhm, i just dont get it.
Even if he would not have been interested, im the thread creator, if i think the comment is not annoying, shouldnt it remain?It might also be useful for other people to gather certain informations about a person?
I just cant get that the other post remains, which is obviously spam, as he has 3 posts, and all are basically the same, hes accusing people scamming.
Like but the comment from a guy defending me got deleted.
Like, i just cant get it, not sure if im dumb, but thats agains every human common sense, like literally.
I would understand that as for my cheat thread, negative feedback like "hey, i got banned using this cheat" would remain, which would be okay, but as of now you are allowing people to do random scammer accusions and affect their sales.
You need to understand that not anyone joining this site is reading everything, so they might not the the verified trade thing.
And i honestly can tell you, even you want to tell me different, that comments like this are affecting sales, whiches only purpose it obviously is.
Like im just sitting here and trying to make some money, which shouldn´t be bad, since dont really have bad intentions.
But still, this scenario made me explode and i really felt like i had to talk about it.
Why is this:

Not considered as spam?

What i basically can do now, is to goahead and do this:

And you cant do stuff about it, sure wont be effective on a mod, but its just for showing purposes.
For anyone else this would affect the sales.The more reputable the person is, the less people would buy from the person accused.I understand you have your system, but then you will have to make sure anyone notices how it works.Or you really need to reconsider what you just have implemented in here.

Im really sorry for this big ass block text, but im really mad right now and should probably have cooled down a bit.But i had to talk about this.

Edit: Actually let me tell you what happened before, because i wouldnt explode right away.

My thread got closed due the fact i was reselling a while ago, all np.
Worked up another way and made some minor changes so we dont sell the exact product twice.
But hey, yesterday it just got closed again for reselling, even after we made changes to it.
Reopend later then after i was talking to an actuall nice mod who understand that we made changes just for the purpose to not break any rules.
Hey, and whats about the guy accusing me a scammer in my other cheating thread from a while back?
Remains due no veified trade..affected my sales and had to stop...

This is why i feel like im either into focus, have done something i dont remember, or erveryone is up against me at the moment.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/07/2018, 22:34   #2

elite*gold: 871
The Black Market: 1166/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,825
Read this

Quote:
This comes with the removal of one of our oldest rules: From now on we will no longer delete negative feedback (unless it contains insults or violates other forum rules)!

Until now, all negative feedback has been prohibited as there is a rating system for exactly this purpose, which is only available to people who have actually traded via our system. This was our attempt to prevent unfounded accusations as we cannot check every single post for correctness. For a long time we have been refusing to remove the rule, because in principle everyone could simply create a fake account and spam wrong feedback into a competitor's thread. Now that everyone can check if there are any real trades related to a given feedback, we don't consider it as problematic anymore.

Additionally, this change has the positive side effect that you can now recognize fake feedback much easier and also warn other users by posting your feedback directly into the respective threads, not just by giving negative ratings. All in all this should also give another incentive to use our trade system since verified feedback posts look significantly more trustworthy.

By the way: Occasionally there was some confusion around this, so we'll clarify it once and for all: You are allowed to create trade requests for vouches. While you are not allowed to rate them, because ratings are only allowed for real trades where you give something in return, you can and should always create a trade request. This way your vouch feedback will be marked as verified, too.

We know that this is a very drastic change, but over the years it has become clear that the community does not approve this kind of censorship of negative posts. We have finally fulfilled this wish, because we despise scammers just as much as you and don't want them on our platform. We hope that you will this change as much was we do!
And you should know another important rule

Point 4.2.

Quote:
Post only if you are interested in a trade or if you can constructively contribute to the topic.
That will be the reason for deleting the other post.
Old 03/08/2018, 03:57   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepismagic View Post
Read this

And you should know another important rule

Point 4.2.

That will be the reason for deleting the other post.
Does not Change the fact that it does not make any sense and is against Common sense
Who would make rules that are letting act against human nature
Also either give your honest opinion or stay out, but stop copy pasting prepare **** which does not help in some cases
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/08/2018, 05:04   #4

elite*gold: 10
Actually this new rule is garbage at all.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/08/2018, 12:38   #5

elite*gold: 206
The Black Market: 528/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,156
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazingBoost View Post
Actually this new rule is garbage at all.
Well just use the Trade Request function and you will be fine.

If a random guy posts that you scammed him and you guys dont have a active trade it shouldnt rly matter. Other people will see that you use the trade function normally and it would be strange if in that one case you didnt used it.

If more people start to write scam accusation in your Threads, well sry to say that but then you are probably not legit and started to scam people because you think you are trusted enough and talk them into not using the trade request system.

In both cases users should have the chance to choose for themselves if you are legit enough or not, doesnt matter if you have a single negative feedback in your thread even with atleast 1000x more positive feedback OR some positive feedback and the same amount of negative feedback.

And dont ignore this:
Quote:
We know that this is a very drastic change, but over the years it has become clear that the community does not approve this kind of censorship of negative posts. We have finally fulfilled this wish, because we despise scammers just as much as you and don't want them on our platform. We hope that you will this change as much was we do!
Its not like just one person wanted to change it or some of the Admins decided it would be better, there are people that wanted that change and not only one.
Old 03/08/2018, 13:03   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shades View Post
Does not Change the fact that it does not make any sense and is against Common sense
Also either give your honest opinion or stay out, but stop copy pasting prepare **** which does not help in some cases
You are not in the position to tell other user wether or what they should post here.

Maybe you should first think about your behavior.

If I take a look into your threads I see two points

1. We now got an Discord Channel, ask for an Invite!
2. You have a link to another forum where people can buy your cheat, i haven't clicked the purchase button on this forum but its shown there.

Not sure whats going on THERE! but
that looks for me that you try to bypass the tbm system and you are wondering regarding negative feedback? That doesn't make sense to me.

You can read everything in my links above including feedbacks and explenations regarding these from different persons.
Old 03/08/2018, 13:29   #7

Quote:
You are not in the position to tell other user wether or what they should post here.

Maybe you should first think about your behavior.

If I take a look into your threads I see two points

1. We now got an Discord Channel, ask for an Invite!
2. You have a link to another forum where people can buy your cheat, i haven't clicked the purchase button on this forum but its shown there.

Not sure whats going on THERE! but
that looks for me that you try to bypass the tbm system and you are wondering regarding negative feedback? That doesn't make sense to me.

You can read everything in my links above including feedbacks and explenations regarding these from different persons.
ohohoho, so even guardians do accusions now?

1. Yeah because there is so much shit going on there: lmao, it was used to be a test, to see how long it remains, we use slack instead.Still.

2. Like really?
We sure have our own Forum due we are a reputable cheat site, obviously you dont want stuff we do be handelend on here aswell.
Like you cant even purchase right away which is funny, you need to get verified first.Pretty good scamm site to not offer instant purchases, lol.
Even offering PayPal most of the time so people have control over there money.

I clearly stated most of the times that im doing requests for the hack, which also can be seen in my old one, and that one before..
Like honestly you accusing me now to trying to bypass the rules is even more funny then that stuff which happened yesterday.

We also offered Staff to look into our products, which was denied by your side.
I legitme tried to change everything to not break any rules, which we also had worked out.
I was trying to find a legitme way to sell on here without getting in trouble.
Still i know for sure what you were trying to say there.

"You are not in the position to tell other user wether or what they should post here."

You are not in that position to tell me how i should act to, im open for your opinions, but this is obviously not a profesionell one if you accusse a person scamming just like that
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/08/2018, 13:44   #8

I was not accussing you anything I just told you how your offer looks to me and I think not only to me.

Bevore you drop a thread you should maybe think about how your offer / links etc. are looking to your potential customers, thats all.

If you would take a look in other BM offers its always the same kind of offer which will get scammer accussations... hacks / cheats and please contact me on discord server xy. Of course most likely new member who offer their service.

But when you act with your offer on the same way like those other guys you will get the same “feedback“. I'm not in the position to say wether your offer or you are legit or not, as i just meantioned i just give you a heads up “this and this looks to other guys like that“.
Old 03/08/2018, 13:55   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by .QaDusch View Post
Well just use the Trade Request function and you will be fine.

If a random guy posts that you scammed him and you guys dont have a active trade it shouldnt rly matter. Other people will see that you use the trade function normally and it would be strange if in that one case you didnt used it.

If more people start to write scam accusation in your Threads, well sry to say that but then you are probably not legit and started to scam people because you think you are trusted enough and talk them into not using the trade request system.

In both cases users should have the chance to choose for themselves if you are legit enough or not, doesnt matter if you have a single negative feedback in your thread even with atleast 1000x more positive feedback OR some positive feedback and the same amount of negative feedback.

And dont ignore this:

Its not like just one person wanted to change it or some of the Admins decided it would be better, there are people that wanted that change and not only one.
Yeah understand that, problem is that feedbacks are in my old thread, which they closed.
So now i just got one, from a guy who also commented on my old thread, which is also unverified, since we obviously made an RAT on the old one.
So 1 good 1 bad doesnt look to good at all tho

Quote:
I was not accussing you anything I just told you how your offer looks to me and I think not only to me.

Bevore you drop a thread you should maybe think about how your offer / links etc. are looking to your potential customers, thats all.

If you would take a look in other BM offers its always the same kind of offer which will get scammer accussations... hacks / cheats and please contact me on discord server xy. Of course most likely new member who offer their service.

But when you act with your offer on the same way like those other guys you will get the same “feedback“. I'm not in the position to say wether your offer or you are legit or not, as i just meantioned i just give you a heads up “this and this looks to other guys like that“.
But yeah if you wish me to use the TBM system i will go ahead and do that, i will contact anyone i have ever traded with so they are able to rate the trade.Im not looking to bypass it or to scam people that way.
Like i honestly have nothing to hide except the basic cheating shit which we dont want to get sued for obviously.
Just like your "company" is in mexico, same deal.

As of now it really sounded like an accusion.
Also, making a person using discord or other stuff, linking forums, etc, does not make him a scammer at all.
You might thought about the different way?
We dont look like a scamming site, but scamming sites are copying legit once?
We even sent one brazilian site which copied us an dmca takedown, the legitime way..
Old 03/08/2018, 15:12   #10

elite*gold: 7110
Received Thanks: 25,394
Quote:
Free speech is against human nature? I'm wondering why so many people complained about the old rule then.
Old 03/08/2018, 15:41   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSm!th View Post
Free speech is against human nature? I'm wondering why so many people complained about the old rule then.
No thats not what i ment, everyone is allowed to say, but i really would like to keep it in a profesionell way?
Like i am a graphic guy as you may noticed while i was on on here, so im fine with criticism, where ever you look you would find good feedback about the support i give, and how stuff is handeld, TILL you make me mad, because im really not nice when i am, most Mods here probably have noticed, its nothing personal and i dont have a problem with any of them.
Still if its more like "hey, look (screenshots here) this guy scammed me, stay away from him.
I would not have a problem with that, unless its not modified or other stuff of course.
But like just a guy accusing random people scamming, who was not online since, like as you see im not the only one, which is weird.I really would have considered that as spam, even if hes accusing people, sure like, there still could be 2 people scamming the same person, but, its not like the chance is so high?

Still, i have cooled down, thought about and i really dont care anymore, fact is you would never say im right, since you need to represent your rules.But that is alright, im just going to deal with it the normal way, since i really dont got anything to hide.
I just wanted to let anyone know what i think about it, and that i am probably not the only one thinking about this way.
Also you can go ahead and delete my post from Menans thread, i think everyone understood.

Also i apologize to those who i were not nice to,or i annoyed when i had madness overload @ @ @ @
Old 03/08/2018, 16:03   #12

Quote:
But like just a guy accusing random people scamming, who was not online since, like as you see im not the only one, which is weird.I really would have considered that as spam
It actually is. Just going around randomly and spamming "Scammer" in people's threads is not allowed. Negative feedback is only allowed as long as no other rules are violated (no insults, no spamming, no one word posts, no multi accounts etc.).

Also, we consider changing the rules a bit to only allow proper feedback meeting a minimum quality standard (i.e. at least telling what happened rather than only calling someone a scammer), but that is still to be discussed.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/08/2018, 16:53   #13

Quote:
It actually is. Just going around randomly and spamming "Scammer" in people's threads is not allowed. Negative feedback is only allowed as long as no other rules are violated (no insults, no spamming, no one word posts, no multi accounts etc.).

Also, we consider changing the rules a bit to only allow proper feedback meeting a minimum quality standard (i.e. at least telling what happened rather than only calling someone a scammer), but that is still to be discussed.

So what does this mean now?
Im a bit confused because i just got told by a mod again, that you are like saying im right, but that the post on my thread still wont get delete since its not considered spam.And you were only saying im right in general, and not regarding my thread.

But when i was reading this,i thought that you just confirmed the post on my thread as spam, like i am confused now, i am still not sure if.
Like im very confused because rules violate to other rules now..

Post only if you are interested in a trade or if you can constructively contribute to the topic.

"Post only if you are interested in a trade or if you can constructively contribute to the topic."

Neither the scammer post, nor the post of 0x4 defending me is that, so either both should get delete, or both should remain, but why would you delete only the helpful one?

"Insulting, flaming, accusing and baiting other members is forbidden."
Accusing..
Its even more clear on the German rules

But i really dont know now anymore what you mean by this. Because one says its going like that, then when you ask some one, hes going to tell you something else
Old 03/08/2018, 20:52   #14

Quote:
So what does this mean now?
Im a bit confused because i just got told by a mod again, that you are like saying im right, but that the post on my thread still wont get delete since its not considered spam.And you were only saying im right in general, and not regarding my thread.
Sorry for the confusion, things like that are not supposed to happen, but sometimes they do as we are all humans. I did not thoroughly discuss the specifics of your case with anyone, so anyone claiming that I meant to say that the quoted rules don't apply here is simply speculating. Those decisions might very well be revised (don't take this as a promise though, I didn't look into the details yet).

Quote:
Neither the scammer post, nor the post of 0x4 defending me is that, so either both should get delete, or both should remain, but why would you delete only the helpful one?
I agree that if said negative post stays untouched, 0x404's post should probably be restored, but that is still to be discussed as well.

Quote:
But i really dont know now anymore what you mean by this. Because one says its going like that, then when you ask some one, hes going to tell you something else
As I said, that's obviously not how things are supposed to be. When in doubt you can rely on an admin's statement though. We don't punish users when a misleading statement of a staff member is the cause of the issue.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/08/2018, 20:54   #15

Quote:
Sorry for the confusion, things like that are not supposed to happen, but sometimes they do as we are all humans. I did not thoroughly discuss the specifics of your case with anyone, so anyone claiming that I meant to say that the quoted rules don't apply here is simply speculating. Those decisions might very well be revised (don't take this as a promise though, I didn't look into the details yet).

I agree that if said negative post stays untouched, 0x404's post should probably be restored, but that is still to be discussed as well.

As I said, that's obviously not how things are supposed to be. When in doubt you can rely on an admin's statement though. We don't punish users when a misleading statement of a staff member is the cause of the issue.
Yeah alright thanks for clearing it up, its alright im just going to wait for a decision