Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Suggestions & Feedback > Suggestions & Feedback Archive
You last visited: Today at 10:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Make sub-forums on black market

Discussion on Make sub-forums on black market within the Suggestions & Feedback Archive forum part of the Suggestions & Feedback category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 72789
The Black Market: 784/0/0
Lightbulb Make sub-forums on black market

Make sub-forums for biggest black market forums on elitepvpers. This would divide cheats/boosting/account selling/items selling into their own sub forums making it easier for users to navigate and find what they’re looking for.
Old 03/07/2023, 20:51   #2
Chasing

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 194/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,828
We think it is still clear enough as it is, and will not consider any other sub-forums for it in the near future.

#rejected
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Suggestion] Make a sub-forum for Epic Games Store in Black Market.
12/21/2023 - Suggestions & Feedback - 3 Replies
It exists for steam and even origin. Doesn't exist for battle.net but every battle.net game has its own sub-forum. I'm selling huge epic games store accounts and i posted it in "trading" and bump on cd but it drops down within minutes after i do this because there is huge amount of non-gaming threads there and imo it's not good to combine non-gaming topics with gaming stuff. Thanks in advance.
[Selling] ✅ Creating Forums | Cheap | Fast ✅ - Forums 4 u
02/08/2020 - Trading - 3 Replies
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/49511479328 8728586/535784155527774208/Rainbow.gif http://i.epvpimg.com/W5omeab.png https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/4951147932 88728586/535784155527774208/Rainbow.gif We can make a forum for your products and can help your company look more sophisticated and professional aswell as opening a wide range of doors for you. You can use the forums we make for other things like communites and markets, they do not have to be for commerce. We are saving...
Biete 1e*G Suche Forums Gamer usw. Hack forums etc
05/16/2012 - elite*gold Trading - 6 Replies
Alle sachen per pn Weil ich glaube das es werbung is wen mans hier postet Ihr bekommt nur das e*g wen ich das forum nich kenne und wen es forum von vielen leuten besucht wirdl.
ahahaa these forums are tame compared to nexon forums
11/29/2009 - Mabinogi - 10 Replies
Blackmailing, drama, even nude pics. Nexon needs to up their game. Nexon Forums - The answer?