Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

E*gold paypal payment

Discussion on E*gold paypal payment within the Suggestions & Feedback Archive forum part of the Suggestions & Feedback category.

View Poll Results: What do you guys think about this?
Agree 4 33.33%
Disagree 8 66.67%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 74
E*gold paypal payment

Hello i would like to suggest to add paypal as a payment method to buy E*gold, there are a lot of people out there who uses paypal as payment method to buy stuff online, that includes me as well, i would like to hear your opinions about this.
Old 03/20/2018, 09:46   #2
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectlyImperfection View Post
Hello i would like to suggest to add paypal as a payment method to buy E*gold, there are a lot of people out there who uses paypal as payment method to buy stuff online, that includes me as well, i would like to hear your opinions about this.
I'm pretty sure there has been discussion about that, but due the fact that PayPal is way to easy to chargeback i highly doubt there will be ever PayPal available, beside that you can buy Elitegold on the Blackmarket as well, using PayPal i mean.
Old 03/20/2018, 10:06   #3
don't fall for imposter!

elite*gold: 2810
The Black Market: 1488/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,060
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Skies View Post
I'm pretty sure there has been discussion about that, but due the fact that PayPal is way to easy to chargeback i highly doubt there will be ever PayPal available, beside that you can buy Elitegold on the Blackmarket as well, using PayPal i mean.
^

That's on the point and the reason to reject your suggestion.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/20/2018, 10:19   #4

elite*gold: 871
The Black Market: 1166/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,825
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivea Soft View Post
^

That's on the point and the reason to reject your suggestion.
#confirmed

Paypal is number 1 payment method of scammer.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/21/2018, 16:24   #5

elite*gold: 0
If someone buys e*gold directly from epvp and chargeback, change TOS and make sure they get insta banned. (Ofcourse if they chargeback for no reason, after they received their premium)
Old 03/21/2018, 16:31   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by LighT.' View Post
If someone buys e*gold directly from epvp and chargeback, change TOS and make sure they get insta banned. (Ofcourse if they chargeback for no reason, after they received their premium)
The Scammer received his egold cashed out and ripped epvp. Scammer don't care about bans.

Paypal is to risky and that's it i don't believe there will be any change in the future.
Old 03/21/2018, 16:35   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepismagic View Post
The Scammer received his egold cashed out and ripped epvp. Scammer don't care about bans.

Paypal is to risky and that's it i don't believe there will be any change in the future.
Well I get your statement, and I agree, but when they get banned, epvp just reverse the payment(maybe auto-reverse), but ofcourse that's a lot of work.
Old 03/21/2018, 16:42   #8
Mod

elite*gold: 916
Received Thanks: 1,075
Quote:

+1, too many credit card faker out there.
Old 03/21/2018, 16:42   #9

Quote:
Well I get your statement, and I agree, but when they get banned, epvp just reverse the payment(maybe auto-reverse), but ofcourse that's a lot of work.
Reverse? I think you don't understand the risk.

Accepting Papal is like giving scammer a cash mashine... instant delivery, cash out within minutes, paypal chargeback can take days, weeks.

Why should epvp accept paypal and at the end support scammer?
Old 03/21/2018, 16:51   #10

Quote:
Reverse? I think you don't understand the risk.

Accepting Papal is like giving scammer a cash mashine... instant delivery, cash out within minutes, paypal chargeback can take days, weeks.

Why should epvp accept paypal and at the end support scammer?
I understand the risk, but what I mean is: scammer buys e*gold, then he chargebacks --> he gets banned and the given e*gold gets reversed, ofcourse after chargeback he gets his money back but he wins nothing except getting banned and epvp loses nothing except those procedures on paypal. Yes, it is easier though for epvp to not support it.
Old 03/21/2018, 16:55   #11

Quote:
I understand the risk, but what I mean is: scammer buys e*gold, then he chargebacks --> he gets banned and the given e*gold gets reversed, ofcourse after chargeback he gets his money back but he wins nothing except getting banned and epvp loses nothing except those procedures on paypal. Yes, it is easier though for epvp to not support it.
Are you really so far away of real life? There will be nothing to get reversed after he cashed out!

You buy egold for 100€, you are selling the egold or buying product with egold, the scammer has won 100€ with 0 € Investment.

Shouldn't be so hard to understand!
Old 03/21/2018, 16:59   #12

Quote:
Are you really so far away of real life? There will be nothing to get reversed after he cashed out!

You buy egold for 100€, you are selling the egold or buying product with egold, the scammer has won 100€ with 0 € Investment.

Shouldn't be so hard to understand!
Well that's one problem and I understand, but there is always a solution. Not that I'm saying they should support paypal, there are many other ways you can buy e*gold.
Old 03/21/2018, 17:05   #13

Quote:
Well that's one problem and I understand, but there is always a solution. Not that I'm saying they should support paypal, there are many other ways you can buy e*gold.
Then tell us the solution for it! Because no one has found one regarding paypal scams.

Just saying "there is always a solution" is no solution and not helpfull.
Old 03/21/2018, 17:13   #14

Quote:
Then tell us the solution for it! Because no one has found one regarding paypal scams.

Just saying "there is always a solution" is no solution and not helpfull.
Why should I tell the solution for it? If you want a solution for it u need to work in team and work together to find one. I'm not saying it's easy, but it's definetly doable.
Old 03/21/2018, 17:16   #15

Quote:
Why should I tell the solution for it? If you want a solution for it u need to work in team and work together to find one. I'm not saying it's easy, but it's definetly doable.
You are really funny... you want something but you are just coming around with phrases and ignoring the fact that your wish is impossible.

You are just coming around with "why should I, you have to do the work blablabla".

I´m done/out, there is no solution for it, that´s a point that you have to accept at the end, it´s not worth any more discussions with you.
Closed Thread